PRMC 18-022 - results

Discussion in 'PRMC Itself - The Results, The Latest News' started by Ninja_Stoker, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Careers Adviser

There were 38 candidates booked on course 37 arrived. 36 started the course with 13 failing.

23 candidates passed the course. Pass rate for the course was 63.8% total average pass rate for 2018 is now 65.20%.

Total fails – 13
    Total Pass – 23
    Pass rate – 63.8%

The course achieved the following grades:

2 Candidates achieved a grade A pass.
    11 Candidates achieved a grade B pass.
    10 Candidates achieved a grade C pass.

Of the course 2 were on their second attempt and 1 passed. The lowest VO2 score was 10.8 and the highest was 13.7.

Next week’s course PRMC 18-022 has 44 candidates booked on.

Attached Files:

2. allye

allye Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    13.7! Get that man a beer.

• Like Like x 2
  3. LRL

LRL Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    I wonder what his BFT time was? Definitely at whippet

4. Lawman

Lawman Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    13.7 is real good...

5. Daniel1995

Daniel1995 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    I was on this PRMC and his BFT was 8.45. He was an absolute machine!

6. LRL

LRL Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Gym scores good too? Kudos to him, hard work pays off.

How did you get on mate?

7. Daniel1995

Daniel1995 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    I'm not sure on his exact scores but he was one of the ones that got an A grade.

I passed too, it was the hardest thing ive ever done but it was an amazing experience. My return on the 1.5 was 9.22 which I was really happy with.

I Start RT on the 12th November.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Pedders

Pedders New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Well done mate, bet your buzzing to start training. What sort of scores was you getting before prmc?

9. Daniel1995

Daniel1995 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Yeah I actually can't wait! I handed my notice In at work yesterday so I leave there on the 26th this month. Gives me a couple of weeks to mysself to get things sorted at home and stuff.

I was getting around the 10 minute mark sometimes a bit quicker sometimes a bit slower. You're always going to get a quicker time when you are running with other people than by yourself, because it's easier to pick someone a bit quicker than yourself and try to keep up with them.

But now I know I can do it in that time, I've got an even harder target to hit before training!

10. Pedders

Pedders New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Awesome mate, ive got my pjft on Sunday and am dreading it. Just want to get it done and finished so i can forget about the dreadmill haha

11. Lawman

Lawman Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    The dreadmill has claimed many and will claim more, don’t give up, it can be super boring especially if like me you had to stare at a wall for 18/19 minutes, but it’s an awesome feeling when you pass.

12. Daniel1995

Daniel1995 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Don't worry about it mate, it will fly over. Just try not to look at the computer on the treadmill otherwise it will drag.

Also don't try and turn the speed right up at the start to get it over and done with quicker because you dont want to wear yourself out at the start. It doesn't matter what time you get, as long as it's above 10.30. I kept mine to 15kph up until about 2km then I cranked it up to 19 for the final stretch, but that's how I'd been practicing in the gym.

13. Pedders

Pedders New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Cheers lads, id been passing mocks well until 10days ago then my times started going backwards and found it harder and harder... last sat did a mock and managed to mess my knee up so resting it this weeek then giving it everything on Sunday! Legs going to have to fall off before i hit stop this time!!

• Like Like x 1