Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

PRMC 18-21st Feb 2020 FAIL

Discussion in 'PRMC Diaries' started by Figgers, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Jonno1987

Jonno1987 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    upload_2020-2-29_23-10-24.jpeg

upload_2020-2-29_23-10-58.jpeg

Evening all. Is the above points/scoring system the same for the PRMC?

2. aliens-do-exist

aliens-do-exist Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Parent
  3. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

Just a general observation from me but a theme that crops up on the forum quite often is that the details of points and scoring are not as important as being seen to be digging out blind and applying maximum effort to every appointed task on PRMC.

Arguably, knowing the grading might motivate some to achieve the minimum standard rather than excelling at every test

@Jonno1987 In answer to your specific question PRMC is constantly evolving so it's unlikely that anyone can credibly confirm that the figures in your tables are current for any forthcoming PRMCs. But I guess that they offer a general overview.

4. aliens-do-exist

aliens-do-exist Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Parent

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

@aliens-do-exist I understand that @Royal2010 might be in the field until later in this coming week but hopefully he will comment as and when he spots this and has the opportunity to do so.

Undoubtedly there are basic PRMC criteria which must be met but individual attitude and application should not be discounted.

I've never done a PRMC (it wasn't invented back in the 1970s) and I did my RT elsewhere anyway. But a consistent theme that crops up frequently on this forum is to not get bogged down in scores and other metrics.
    Much importance is attributed to being capable of digging out to one's maximum capacity.

• Like Like x 1