PRMC 19th May 2015

slyra101

Reaction score
Feeling pretty confident, I know it's *text deleted* be hard but I'm just *text deleted* go with the old mental approach to get me through!

Aiming to max the press ups, sit ups and pull ups as I strength train regularly. Running will be the hard part, getting 9:30 for my 1.5 miler, I'm sure I'll get a shorter time when I've got a pti shouting at me haha! What I'm concerned about most is the interview to be honest, I've done my revision but you never know what they're going to ask do you...

Bry-hes

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck today gents. Hopefully, we will get another good diary or two from this :)

ERFC

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Good luck Bois, go out and smash it!

lewis833811

Reaction score
I will do a diary next week as I'm off camping tomorrow, there was 18 all together such a small course and 13 passed

Xerath

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I will do a diary next week as I'm off camping tomorrow, there was 18 all together such a small course and 13 passed
o_Oo_O 18? I think that's the smallest PRMC I've ever heard of. Congratulations mate.

Did the Training Team mention anything about the size of the group? I take it they're struggling for Recruits