PRMC 1st November

Discussion in 'General Archives' started by saints_mark, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saints_mark

saints_mark Royal Marines Commando

Alright lads.. just rang up my AFCO to ask when I could be expecting an interview but got the bonus of hearing "oh and i've put you on the PRMC on the 1st November"

My CA said he'd contact me in July/August for an Interview and he's *text deleted**text deleted** send me a letter within the next few days, with a few bits about the interview.. so i don't slip up!

Any other lads on this one?

Mod edit: Thread moved to correct forum.

2. Lovatt1993

Lovatt1993 New Member

Hey, *text deleted* had my interview today and passed :)
    I'm also on this PRMC. :bud:
    PM me your name and your facebook profile picture description and i'll add you so we can have a chat matey!

3. jyrobinson

jyrobinson New Member

Not on this one but ill be in foundation so il see you both down there, good luck lads.

4. Lovatt1993

Lovatt1993 New Member

Cheers man. When do you start then? :rock:

5. jyrobinson

jyrobinson New Member

31st october :rock:

6. Jcheal

Jcheal New Member

Alright Lads?
    Just passed my interview today and the interviewer said he would put me on this PRMC :) Not for definate until I get the papers next week but its 90% sure :rock:
    How's all your training going?

Jordan

7. -Myles-

-Myles- New Member

Alright guys, just had my papers come through saying I'll be on this prmc, where u lot traveling from?

Myles

8. Steven_93

Steven_93 New Member

Hello Lads,

I passed my Interview 2 months ago, but only just now noticed this section on the PRMC Forum, and get in there i have found more lads on my PRMC date (01 November).

My name is Steve, 18 years old, from Lincolnshire, and o my stars i cannot wait to crack on, but also be a great pleasure to meet you lot and possibly spend 32 weeks of the hardest months of our lives together, it'll be pukka if we can get talking now before it all kicks off, just to make the settling in process on the day of our PRMC much much easier, and team based exercises wont be abit akward *text deleted* we wouldnt be "complete" strangers....

I know of 3 other lads on our PRMC, they arent signed onto this Forum though, never met them, but found them through Royal Marines Facebook, and have been talking to them and they seem sound... (Ryan, Chris, and Joe)...

9. Lovatt1993

Lovatt1993 New Member

Hey Steven, literally just set up a new thread about this! (look at the new post below this one)

Anyway PM your name and a description of your profile picture on facebook and i'll add you and have a chat on there and fill you in what i know and vice versa. Cheers dude!

10. jord1996Z

jord1996Z New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Alright lads, I and maybe 4/5 others are all on this Prmc as well, we have a watts app chat running so dm me numbers and we can all chat, hopefully we will all get down their put in the performance and have a beer on the train home!

11. MumtoRM

MumtoRM Moderator

Wrong thread @jord1996Z - try this one http://www.royalmarines.uk/threads/prmc-1st-november.93043/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.