PRMC 22nd July

Nickm

Reaction score
Had a mate who was down there a few weeks ago, he said peters pool was nice ;)

CannyWait

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i just want it to be tuesday, im deffinetly not 100% but i wont wrap so just got to make sure i come in on time for the 3mile and the gym

JM492

Reaction score
Not too nervous yet! My endurance is my strongest asset. 12.02 and 9.17 on the treadmill at PJFT but ran 8.49 on the return on the look at life course. Pressups I'm at 40, situps are around 70 and pullups are 9/10. I'm borderline weight so until the weighing is over and done with I'll be bricking that! How about you?
Don't know if you're still around the borderline weight but be under no illusion that on Thursday you will get no sympathy if you're dragging around people 20-30kg heavier than you, just got to get on with it! Other than that with your stats should not be worried about Wednesday at all! Best of luck

Nickm

Reaction score
I'm not actually too worried about the carries and drags, I managed it last time I was there and I got dumped with a biggish marine as there wasn't an even number of people there haha

CannyWait

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not actually too worried about the carries and drags, I managed it last time I was there and I got dumped with a biggish marine as there wasn't an even number of people there haha
is this your second time?

Nickm

Reaction score
I was in ccf at school, I asked if there was anything I could do and they put me on that! A really good experience! My mate is booked onto one and I think he did it through the Afco? I know other lads there were in marine cadets sea cadets etc and their detachment sorted it out for them

CannyWait

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Nice looks like I will be at the front then ha, 5'5"

nbm

Reaction score
Quick question - anyone know if there's a iron and a board to use down there? Bit worried about the state my shirts for breakfast will in after being cramped into my bag

Ronald13

Reaction score
Finally got around to packing, whats everyone doing for shoes. One smart pair and one set of running shoes and a pair of flip flops doesn't seem enough, do we need a third slightly more casual pair? Same with normal clothes, it's just smart or sports gear. Nothing Inbetween?

nbm

Reaction score
Ive got two shirts and a pair of trousers packed. A pair of gym shorts and a polo top for any down time downtime an will just wear running trainers for then I think
Finally got around to packing, whats everyone doing for shoes. One smart pair and one set of running shoes and a pair of flip flops doesn't seem enough, do we need a third slightly more casual pair? Same with normal clothes, it's just smart or sports gear. Nothing Inbetween?

Xerath

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
1 x smart shoes
1 x flip flops
1 x running shoes

Is all you'll need! You wear your phys kit and running shoes/flip flops for some of the down time