PRMC 28TH JULY 2015

Pingedsole

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks dying to get it done now!
Look beyond the pain to the rewards that await you once you get into and complete RT.

As others have said, it will be painful, you will hate it but at the end of it, once you complete it successfully, you will look back on it and love it.

You do not want to leave CTC without your boots.

WelshLad97

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
37 booked on course. 3 didn't turn up. We lost 3 I think on the BFT. A good few on the RMFA then 2 on bottom field! Ended up with 17 passing in total.

Glad to say I passed though! Well done to the other lads who did too.
Well done mate!

JuneBug

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
37 booked on course. 3 didn't turn up. We lost 3 I think on the BFT. A good few on the RMFA then 2 on bottom field! Ended up with 17 passing in total.

Why people turn up for a PRMC knowing they can't complete a BFT I will never know!

RMFA I can understand a tad bit but even then can guarantee it's stuff like under practice on a bleep test! Bit of a mockery really as so many really fit boys who are TMU who could potentially smash their PRMC who might not have the chance. Really grinds my nuts!

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score

Excellent job, well done.

I'm off work this next week so cannot post the results from this PRMC just yet, so the feedback is very much appreciated.

Frankie11

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Passed! Can't be bothered doing a diary they tend to read the same. Came 5th on the run despite failing PJFT 3 months ago so I was pleased my hard work paid off there. 45 pushups, 63, situps, 10 pullups, 12.9 bleep test. Endurance and bottom field were and absolute disgusting hangout but not impossible.

Got a horrendous 'extra phys' for taking a bite of my baguette on the last day, didn't know we weren't allowed to eat it haha. Just sucked it up, Corporal had me crawling, sliding on my back, squating, lunging, duckwalking, squat jumping, bear crawling with intermittent pushups + more around the accommodation for like 20 minutes whilst everyone else was chilling ready to go home. Think he was trying to break me right at the end but I cracked on, was tough didn't really phase me because I really want it.

Frankie11

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
my son passed this one. He mentioned frankie and the baguette, nice one. He says thanks for the beer on the train!
Time to sort out RT with afco now
Apparently 5 failed the bleep test.
Was nice to meet your son, great lad, he did very well and deserved a beer!

Tazrone

Reaction score
You'd lads might be on 26th October with me that's the earliest date I passed Prmc on 24th july
Well done lads