PRMC 2nd Sept

jczopczyc123

Reaction score
Hows everyone feeling now its only a week away!! cant believe how fast it has come round!!

Just a quick a thread to see people opinons and how their training has been etc etc!!
:rock::rock::rock:

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted**text deleted*ting it haha, did you use the Leed's AFCO mate? also what train you getting?

Gtlaau

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
"I will persist until I succeed. Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult.... I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking."

-- Og Mandino

Just remember that boys

and Goodluck

Tom

Edd

Reaction score
*text deleted*, only a week left... getting nervous now *text deleted*

jczopczyc123

Reaction score
*text deleted**text deleted*ting it haha, did you use the Leed's AFCO mate? also what train you getting?
yeh used leeds afco im getting a train from wakefield westgate station at about 9 o clock i think!! *text deleted* go 2 station this friday and double check time my afco said!!

im getting a bit nervous but excited aswell finally going down 2 lympstone 2 see everything cant wait!

what is everyone doing training wise i.e when will you go for your last run etc etc!

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Haha, you the polish guy from my PRMC acquaintance day?

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Aye its you haha, I'm the one from Silsden, had to stay behind at the end to hand in my Security form. PM me your mobile number matey, I think we meet in Leed's for the main train down there so I'll give you a call on the day.