PRMC - 30th June

Slim

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Hello boys,

I know it is a fair way in the future but I have just been booked on to this date
I guess there won't be anyone, or very few, with this date at the moment but I hope there will be many over the coming weeks

The reason why I have booked it for so far in advance, is that by then I would have finished college and it will also give me 3 solid months to prepare properly (as I am not 100% ready) (if you can ever actually be 100% ready for PRMC;))

I have been thankfully helped out by @CookieMuncher96 with a training programme, that will hopefully help me get in shape but as many of you have experience with PRMC prep then any advice would be welcomed!

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Wings

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Looking to get this date good sir, just passed PJFT will contact again and hopefully be allowed this date. My training will be hill sprints interval training with shorter runs with them involved and longer maybe 3-4-5 milers then some weighted squats with skipping and aerobic gym work which I'll do to give my knees a rest from running. Then some bigger runs like 7 milers.

Slim

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Just to let people know, I've set up a facebook group for this date

So anyone looking to get onto this date drop me a PM with your name and I'll add to the group:)

Wings

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
not been contacted yet still after it

Flobby261

Reaction score
Just got my confirmation letter this morning! 30th June here I come -jimlad- Think I deactivated my Facebook a while ago but I'll see if I can get it back to get on this group shiz

Living!

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Just got my confirmation letter this morning! 30th June here I come -jimlad- Think I deactivated my Facebook a while ago but I'll see if I can get it back to get on this group shiz
happy days mate! just create a new facebook and just message me and will get you in

Wings

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* ring my afco tomorrow get myself booked onto the prmc

ERFC

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
*text deleted* be Hot Hot Hot for your Prmc! Good luck and keep hydrated!

Wings

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* not in till Tuesday I'll ring then

oJNAo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm booked on this one, got a RMAD down in Cardiff on the 27th May to see where I'm at regarding gym scores

Living!

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I'm booked on this one, got a RMAD down in Cardiff on the 27th May to see where I'm at regarding gym scores
great stuff mate, give me a message and will add you to the group

Wings

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* wait til thursday for my afco to be back want to book in for this!

Royal671

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Just received my letter for this date! *text deleted* get in some good hard bodyweight circuits and long endurance runs with hill sprints and interval training!