Prmc 3rd march

Wood90

Reaction score
Anyone else on this earliest I could get with work.
Gives 7 weeks prep oh the possibilities.

oJNAo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, gave myself a bit longer to train as I did my PJFT with shin splints -vomit-

Hoping to give my stats a big bump before I go down in the meanwhile!

Wood90

Reaction score
51 days mate it's long enough to improve everything.
I really can't bloody wait haha

BobBob

Reaction score
I'm on this date too chaps. Where you guys coming from?

BobBob

Reaction score
Ha I'm West Sussex too mate I've sent you a pm. How's both your training going?

oJNAo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just sorting out a decent training programme as I seem to be improvising my training on basics *text deleted*

Wood90

Reaction score
Just sorting out a decent training programme as I seem to be improvising my training on basics *text deleted*
Recently I've been doing.

Sunday.. 5 miles run cross country to my gym body weight circuit 5 miles home

Monday... row 2k circuit

Tuesday... circuit and kettle bells

Wednesday... bleep test then 4x400m sprints with 1.30 rest/jog
(Garmin running watch has helped so much)

Thursday... swimming

Friday... 3 miles run and 80m hill sprints 10 squats at bottom.

Saturday off

Used to do just weight training.

oJNAo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score

Monday... row 2k circuit

Thursday... swimming

Saturday off

Looks likes a good programme, I've been using kettlebells and the rowers/spin bikes much more recently. Weights are how I gained from 63 to 80kg but all this running I'm at 74kg now! :(

Wood90

Reaction score
Looks likes a good programme, I've been using kettlebells and the rowers/spin bikes much more recently. Weights are how I gained from 63 to 80kg but all this running I'm at 74kg now! :(
Mate I've done weight split back/bi sort of this for for around 6years.
was 95kg and pretty lean now after all running I'm hitting about 87 lost a lot of muscle.
My Sunday workout burns nearly 2000 cals.

It's just running and body weights, use bags, weighted vest, kettle bells, and drags with a lenght of telephone poll I found at a park haha.

74 is still a good weight

oJNAo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Mate I've done weight split back/bi sort of this for for around 6years.
was 95kg and pretty lean now after all running I'm hitting about 87 lost a lot of muscle.
My Sunday workout burns nearly 2000 cals.

It's just running and body weights, use bags, weighted vest, kettle bells, and drags with a lenght of telephone poll I found at a park haha.

74 is still a good weight
It'll all pay off though when that green beret is hopefully awarded to us!

I find it hard to eat so much with a fast metabolism and so much cardio

BobBob

Reaction score
I'm trying to fit mine in around my shifts at work so I don't really have anything set to a day. Week at the moment I'll go to crossfit 4/5 times a week. Normally 3 runs a week. Variations on intervals/hill sprints/bft/5k/10k. And am trying to do 2 more cardio sessions on top as well though have been a little slack recently. My pace isn't coming up as much as I'd like to be honest.
Most of my life I've been a streak of piss weight wise recently seem to be sitting around 80 at the mo which I'm quite happy with. Took some effort getting it to 80 I can tell you. Pizza helped :D

oJNAo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying to fit mine in around my shifts at work so I don't really have anything set to a day. Week at the moment I'll go to crossfit 4/5 times a week. Normally 3 runs a week. Variations on intervals/hill sprints/bft/5k/10k. And am trying to do 2 more cardio sessions on top as well though have been a little slack recently. My pace isn't coming up as much as I'd like to be honest.
Most of my life I've been a streak of *edited* weight wise recently seem to be sitting around 80 at the mo which I'm quite happy with. Took some effort getting it to 80 I can tell you. Pizza helped :D
That's the same with me regarding shifts! Don't know how many times Rustlers and Ginsters have saved me. Are you booked for the 3rd March then mate?

BobBob

Reaction score
Yeah I'm booked on the 3rd as well. Haha ginsters I'm more a greggs man if I'm honest.

fattyboombatty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score

Monday... row 2k circuit

Thursday... swimming

Saturday off

What's your circuit in the middle of your 10mile run? Going to do something similar when my shins are healed up

Wood90

Reaction score
What's your circuit in the middle of your 10mile run? Going to do something similar when my shins are healed up
On my run theres two height restriction bars across two lanes i stop and do few chin ups and push ups then run again. 8.10 min mile moving time last run.

It's about 5 mile cross country
Or road about 4 mile on roads

-Pullups - 20 reps

-20kg kettle bell swings 50 reps

-Pushups - 50 reps

-24-inch Box Jumps - 50 rep

- hanging knee tucks - 50 reps

- Single-Arm Clean-and-Press with 20kg Kettlebell - 50 rep

-push ups - 50 reps

(Smallest rest possible I havnt recorded a time yet no idea why)

Wood90

Reaction score
That's the same with me regarding shifts! Don't know how many times Rustlers and Ginsters have saved me. Are you booked for the 3rd March then mate?
Yeah I'm booked on the 3rd as well. Haha ginsters I'm more a greggs man if I'm honest.
You guys are lucky I've got to stick to the chicken and rice or start stacking on the weight end up can't running for *text deleted* *text deleted*

Rob20

Royal Marines Commando Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry boys not on this but out of interest, what kind of run times/bodyweight stats you guys got at the minute. Just to see how I compare at the moment. Also, best of luck

B

bharry96

Sorry boys not on this but out of interest, what kind of run times/bodyweight stats you guys got at the minute. Just to see how I compare at the moment. Also, best of luck
im not on this but am looking for a time in march for a PRMC so might be able to get this one. have a look at my sig for my stats. when you looking to do a prmc rob?