Prmc 3rd march

Wingzero

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
it's the army's preliminary preparation for the beret but still motivating :)
the soundtrack in the back gets me going *text deleted*

Pingedsole

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
You looking for trouble @arny01?

;)
Selection for the reg is undertaken by switched on, well trained individuals at the top of their game so although it would he harder for a recruit that RT, comparatively speaking it may not be. Of course this is up for some debate and I am in no position to argue either way ;)

Rg_

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well done mate! Must be such a good feeling!

B

bharry96

He also said the PTI on the gym tests were very very strict, with regards to form. So something for future candidates to maybe take on board.
yeh they were very strict. i failed bleep test by a few shuttles. your feet have to go over the line not just touch it.
on a side note for anyone else they are really hammering it down with interviews and corp knowledge. make sure you brush up on corp history, memorable dates, RM ORBAT (structure) and recent history.

TrainInSaiyan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
So sorry bharry96. I hope you can bounce back. And smash it next time round.
I came tied 1st with your lad on the 3 miler, he's a top lad you should be proud, I probably won by a whisker though ;)

Bleep test caught a lot of people out, I'll write a diary and highlight it when I can be bothered to fetch my laptop haha legs are in bits.

B

bharry96

I came tied 1st with your lad on the 3 miler, he's a top lad you should be proud, I probably won by a whisker though ;)

Bleep test caught a lot of people out, I'll write a diary and highlight it when I can be bothered to fetch my laptop haha legs are in bits.
*text deleted* i think 7-8 of us were pulled on that.
So sorry bharry96. I hope you can bounce back. And smash it next time round.
thanks arny! i cant wait to smash it again in 3 months.

oJNAo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
That would be brilliant if you could share that Arny as I really struggled with bottom field and the endurance course

Rg_

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
X3 on the training plan Arny. Would be grateful for it as want to prepare the best I can.

dh7012

Reaction score
Well done guys. How many passed etc? Got mine in few weeks, don't know whether I'm nervous or exciting? Seems to be a lot failing on form lately. Could you give us an insight to questions asked on interview?

CDOGG

Reaction score
yeh they were very strict. i failed bleep test by a few shuttles. your feet have to go over the line not just touch it.
on a side note for anyone else they are really hammering it down with interviews and corp knowledge. make sure you brush up on corp history, memorable dates, RM ORBAT (structure) and recent history.
sorry to hear that mate, you'll be back in no time! did you have to have both feet over the line at each end or just one?