PRMC 5th June

wokawoka123

Reaction score
Good so far mate just ticking over till I get my date but I'll probably be in this one to be fair, how's your training going what's your stats like.

LG1664

Reaction score
Good so far mate just ticking over till I get my date but I'll probably be in this one to be fair, how's your training going what's your stats like.
Good stuff hopefully you’ll get on this one mate, and aye it’s coming along well, been a while since I’ve properly tested them though from when I last tested them I got 42 push ups, 12 pull ups, 70 sit ups, and a 9:16 return time. Been following a program for a while so i’ll test my current stats soon. This’ll be my second prmc mate.

wokawoka123

Reaction score
Yeah that's good to hear your making progress and let's smash the next one then aye, day three looking honking though, how was it for you, the endurance course is the worst for me personally.

LG1664

Reaction score
Yeah that's good to hear your making progress and let's smash the next one then aye, day three looking honking though, how was it for you, the endurance course is the worst for me personally.
Didn’t get to day three mate! Only got 10.4 on the v02 max test haha, i’ll be smashing it next time no doubt! Bottom field looks grim though mate, especially when I was down there, the weather was shocking

wokawoka123

Reaction score
What on prmc ??? You stop in the block just down from the heavy weapons store and like by foundation blocks I think not sure what the blocks called I can't remember the name of it.

LG1664

Reaction score
What on prmc ??? You stop in the block just down from the heavy weapons store and like by foundation blocks I think not sure what the blocks called I can't remember the name of it.
Nah nah mate haha! Just wondering where abouts you stay, England, Scotland?