Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

PRMC 5th of July 2016

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by GREEN55, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Jammydodger

Jammydodger New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Good strong gym stats then, just trying to do gainers most nights to improve them especially press ups

2. cc123

cc123 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    I haven't managed to get a bleep test done yet, I haven't done one since school either, sit ups in getting in around 60-70 and pull ups I've managed 9 press up I'm looking around 40 so trying to get them up!

3. cc123

cc123 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    That's a good return time on the run mate, how often you going out and running?

4. Jammydodger

Jammydodger New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Yeah around the same, still a nice amount of time for trying to reach the maximums for day 1 PRMC!

5. cc123

cc123 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Yeah just got it put the effort in now and get our places on recruit training!

6. GREEN55

GREEN55 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    I'm running four days a week, what about yourself

7. cc123

cc123 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jammydodger

Jammydodger New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Yeah we certainly have mate, looking foward to PRMC even more as it gets closer but i reckon the nerves will properly kick in few weeks before

9. cc123

cc123 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Same here, yeah I can imagine they will but I think it would be weird if they didn't!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lee_Brown

Lee_Brown New Member

Yes boys, I'm on this one as well. Any of you done PRMC before?

11. Jammydodger

Jammydodger New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Alright bud hows your training going, and this will be my first PRMC yourself?

12. GREEN55

GREEN55 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    will be my first one too

13. Jammydodger

Jammydodger New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Have you lads on this PRMC received your travel details by now, thought they were meant to follow in an email but havnt heard anything yet, thought id ask before i ring careers office up, cheers.

14. H01ty

H01ty Active Member

Give your afco a call mate. It seems you don't receive an actual train ticket any more, instead you get a copy of the invoice to collect your ticket at the station. With that invoice I got a list of my train times. Also got it all in email.

I'm still panicking a bit haha last week I did a mock Wednesday and passed everything, but I've had norovirus or food poisoning all week so haven't trained since Sunday! Feel strong enough to do phys tonight so I'll see how that goes.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jammydodger

Jammydodger New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Cheers for the info mate will get it sorted. Think we probably all are haha, i know i am just the bleep test I'm struggling on but youll be fine i highly doubt your performance will drop in that time, how you scoring on the day 1 mocks?

16. H01ty

H01ty Active Member

Not bad mate passing everything except bleep comfortably, scraping bleep between 10.9 to 11.1 depending on how I feel each time. What about yourself?

A mate who's at 43 is home over the weekend so we did a few sessions today - 4 mile fartlek run then a "Lympstone style" swim (simulated drowning haha), I'm planning to mostly train like that from now to prmc with circuits too. Not too worried about endurance because I've got a good base level now... But I figure 3 solid weeks of fartlek and hard swims will see my cardio shoot up.

How is everyone coming along now? Feeling confident?

17. GREEN55

GREEN55 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    My fitness has been put on hold as I currently have exams at school and havnt had time for the last week or so. I will try and get a lot in over this weekend

18. Jammydodger

Jammydodger New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Yeah I'm basically the same mate bleep test is causing a few problems my best is 11.8 but averaging around the 11 mark but think its just in the head for me that one.

I'm looking forward to it just got to give it everything really!

19. Jammydodger

Jammydodger New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Just make sure you dont go an injure yourself mate still a bit of time to get the specific training in for PRMC

• Like Like x 1
  20. GREEN55

GREEN55 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    ye I will just try and get in a run each day and do circuits