Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

PRMC 723 Diary

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by tomo24, Sep 23, 2014.

1. A.E.RM1991

A.E.RM1991 New Member

Nice one,
    When you start RT a mate of mine starts 17th November ? Had his prmc 9th September ! I'm not sure but did you have to do hare and hounds course ?

2. tomo24

tomo24 Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    I start on the 1st of december. Yeah mate had to do hare and hounds, everyone does

3. Baz_Rutten

Baz_Rutten New Member

Is that the soonest you could go into RT?

4. tomo24

tomo24 Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    just the date i was given

5. A.E.RM1991

A.E.RM1991 New Member

I see, sorry for the bombardment of questions but how was the night out i. E patrol, rasing packs run back to camp anything you can advice me on to get brownie points mate, well good luck on RT mate all the best were you travelling from !

6. tomo24

tomo24 Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Night out is pretty chilled and easy. Just do a lil sentry and cook up some rashons. Is on camp by the 30ft wall so you just march down and back again in the morning. Top tip I would give is take some insoles for the boots as the suck haha. Anything else mate?