Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

PRMC 723 Diary

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by tomo24, Sep 23, 2014.

1. A.E.RM1991

A.E.RM1991 New Member

Nice one,
    When you start RT a mate of mine starts 17th November ? Had his prmc 9th September ! I'm not sure but did you have to do hare and hounds course ?

2. tomo24

tomo24 Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    I start on the 1st of december. Yeah mate had to do hare and hounds, everyone does

3. Baz_Rutten

Baz_Rutten New Member

Is that the soonest you could go into RT?

4. tomo24

tomo24 Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    just the date i was given

5. A.E.RM1991

A.E.RM1991 New Member

I see, sorry for the bombardment of questions but how was the night out i. E patrol, rasing packs run back to camp anything you can advice me on to get brownie points mate, well good luck on RT mate all the best were you travelling from !

6. tomo24

tomo24 Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Night out is pretty chilled and easy. Just do a lil sentry and cook up some rashons. Is on camp by the 30ft wall so you just march down and back again in the morning. Top tip I would give is take some insoles for the boots as the suck haha. Anything else mate?