PRMC 726

Briggsy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i just signed up to this so not to sure how it works ive got my PRMC on the 21st of October anyone else on this one ??

Briggsy

Reaction score
Good stuff, have you been to a briefing yet at your afco ??

Carefree93

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Read through some of the PRMC diaries on here - they are invaluable.
Train hard.
Good Luck.

imustbe#mad

Reaction score
Good stuff, have you been to a briefing yet at your afco ??
Not yet, hopefully soon though. You've had yours i assume?

Read through some of the PRMC diaries on here - they are invaluable.
Train hard.
Good Luck.
Yeah i've been reading through a few of them over the past few months, like a fly on wall. Just watching and waiting.
And thanks.

Briggsy

Reaction score
Not yet mate I've got mine tomorrow ill let you know what it's all about

Alba8418

Reaction score
I do boxing for two hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday which involves circuit training and stuff. I've been practicing situps, pressups and pullups and doing a lot of squats and deadlifts and I've just started doing hillsprints and stuff on the days i dont have boxing. You?

Its going well so far, how about yours? What training are you doing for it ??

Briggsy

Reaction score
I do boxing for two hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday which involves circuit training and stuff. I've been practicing situps, pressups and pullups and doing a lot of squats and deadlifts and I've just started doing hillsprints and stuff on the days i dont have boxing. You?
Well my mates an ex RM pti so e's been training me doing a lot of strength and conditioning training, also doing hard sessions then doing two 1.5 mile runs when im fatigued and then getting some long distance runs in as well like 10k

C

C

Cheers, I'm based in the Midlands so it's not too bad a journey. Has anybody got a Facebook group or suchlike going?

PJFT was horrible, thought I was going to fail from the second the second run started just decided to minimise how much I failed by and managed to scape through by 9 seconds!

Briggsy

Reaction score
Cheers, I'm based in the Midlands so it's not too bad a journey. Has anybody got a Facebook group or suchlike going?
Don't think there's a group my message me in here and I'll give you my facebook

C

C

Moved the thread to PRMC dates to see if any more come out of the woodwork.