Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

PRMC 729 (18th nov)

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by Mikeyc, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Mikeyc

Mikeyc New Member

anyone else on this PRMC?

• Like Like x 2
  2. RDE

RDE Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Yeah, me again

3. MumtoRM

MumtoRM Moderator

I think @RDE might be! ;)

Ha Ha! He beat me to it!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mikeyc

Mikeyc New Member

haha, what are your stats bud?

5. RDE

RDE Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Return 8:59
    Bleep test 13.5
    Pressups 51
    Sit ups 60
    Pull ups 7 (only hit that once usually 6)

I saw your stats on the other post, smashing it!

6. Mikeyc

Mikeyc New Member

I *text deleted* get under under 9 for the return run, and definitely need to improve sit ups, have you set yourself any target numbers in training or targets points on PRMC?

7. RDE

RDE Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    I want to get under 8:51 so I'm just running it constantly! Only to hit 50 press ups, 65 sit ups and 6 pull ups on the actual gym test, I'm not focusing on the points, just giving it everything on the day if I'm honest. What about yourself?

8. Mikeyc

Mikeyc New Member

Well I *text deleted* get near to max points, I *text deleted* give myself very difficult goals so i make sure i work extra hard to try and achieve them.

9. RDE

RDE Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    That's good mate, I'm just giving it my all every session. Do you do any weight training?

10. Mikeyc

Mikeyc New Member

not really, I do the 300 workout sometimes but not for a while, but that's weights and body weight exercises. mainly do body weight exercises to failure. what about you pal?

11. RDE

RDE Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Ah that's good mate, nope, I only do body weight now, unless I'm working on triceps then I use weights (build up for pressups) sometimes I do drop sets on the machines but that's only to finish a workout. I don't do sets or reps either (unless I'm counting for gym tests) I work for time! Minimal rest.

12. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

Yehh I'm on that date lads. Wasn't expecting it that quick to be fair like, but good amount of time to get prepared. Before i got my PJFT date , i was smashing circuit out , *text deleted* press ups pullups and sit ups on point. They were good back then, but then just focused on my running for treadmill. Now time to get back on it! nervous but looking forward to it like. Anyone received any info or anything yet for the actual PRMC?

13. RDE

RDE Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Yes mate I had the same problem with the PJFT/gym stats losses. No I haven't got my tickets yet, have you got all the kit you need ready?

14. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

Nah mate , only got the date on Thursday , so haven't received anything just yet. So no I haven't got any kit sorted as of yet. I will keep you posted if I get anything through. How you feeling about it ?

15. RDE

RDE Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Oh I see, top work mate! I got mine almost a month ago, if you find a website that has a decent boot polishing kit, let me know! I'm feeling ready and eager mate, never wanted anything more. What about yourself?

16. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

I've got this booklet at home , sells all military kit , that's what my brother uses, he's in 43. There are a few polishing kits on that. Will have a look when I get in from work , will let you know mate.

Yehh I can't wait for it mate ! Nervous like but that's exepcted. Just need to crack on with my training and not get injured. This your first attempt ?

17. RDE

RDE Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Thank you mate! I've been struggling to find a decent set!

More than anything I'm looking forward to meeting lads who have the exact same goal as me! No one else really understands I you know what I'm on about. Will be decent to be around those sort of lads.

Swimming helps reducing injury chances, so I go after a big session!
    It's my first, is it the same for you?

18. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

Know exactly why you mean mate. Got full on support from everyone but only you understand what you wana do and what you got to do. Yehh should be a good laugh !
    Yeh I did used to get shin splints but swimming and stretching has really helped it

19. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

And yeh first time mate

20. RDE

RDE Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Exactly, I'm looking forward to the craic. Should be a good few days.
    What did your brother say about it? 43 is where I want to go after RT.