Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

PRMC 729 (18th nov)

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by Mikeyc, Oct 10, 2014.

1. "Sandy"

"Sandy" Venerated Contributor

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    How old are you? If you are younger than 23 I would personally say 3 days rest is enough as tuesday has no phys anyway, but only you know how much you need. Maybe go for a slow run sunday to get the muscles pumping?

• Like Like x 1
  2. marines

marines Active Member

Running twice a day is a bit stupid your *text deleted* be fatigued and your increasing your risk of injury there mate

3. marines

marines Active Member

Yeah I'm 19 mate might do light stuff on Saturday and that then.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MR1994

MR1994 Member

Alright boys I'm also on this prmc. Obviously a week left tomorrow and I was just wondering what everyone else is doing phys wise between now and the 18th. Obviously don't *text deleted* push it too hard and go to ctcrm not feeling 100%

5. RDE

RDE Valuable Contributor

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Decided I'm going to man up and put my all in. I'm confident I'll be back to normal in a weeks time. Feeling more confident after my session today. 100% mental now lads, no real gains can be made before Tuesday! I think I just had a funny five minutes doubting myself.

6. Cobby

Cobby Royal Marines Commando

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Welcome mate @MR1994, how's training? It's your decision @RDE, glad to hear that you're back feeling confident! 1 week left now boys! -nailbiting-

7. RDE

RDE Valuable Contributor

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Can't wait! Yeah I figure it's just like starting again with my pull-ups and my shoulders are feeling better the more I warm up. Thinking its a case of overtraining on the pressups. On Friday I'm going to do the gym tests and see where I'm finally at.
    Don't go overboard this week lads, it's too late to make any real gains so don't injure yourself like meee!

8. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Good lad! Going out for a 6 miler soon, would you suggest that I give it my best effort or just take it easy?

9. RDE

RDE Valuable Contributor

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    At this stage mate, physical gains are minimal (I know I sound like a broken record) what you have to do is work on the mental side of things. If you gain more confidence from a strong, fast 6 mile run you should do that! If you don't care too much about the pace it and doesn't affect you mentally, just run to maintain lad. That's my take on things anyways.

10. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Yeah, sounds about right mate. Plan to train till either Thursday or Friday and then over the weekend maybe go on some light runs and do a few push ups, sit ups and pull ups. Been for my 6 miler and didn't push as hard but didn't take it much slower either. Still got a solid time of 42:32, so I'm happy with that.

11. RDE

RDE Valuable Contributor

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Top work mate! When are you going to start packing?

12. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Cheers pal! What phys have you done/doing today? Thinking about starting on Friday lad, think I'm going into town on Saturday to get a few last things. Wby?

13. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 Active Member

Picked up my tickets today, got the last few bits from town too. Brother bought me , polishing kit and stuff like that. Got my speedos haha. Taking shorts and those just incase of looking like a *text deleted* being the only one haha. Going to pack on Sunday I think.

• Like Like x 1
  14. RDE

RDE Valuable Contributor

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Meeting a mate who passed his PRMC a month ago, so I'll follow whatever he's doing! I'm going to pack tomorrow.. Are you actually taking speedos?! Haha I wonder if anyone else will?

15. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 Active Member

Well you need them for RT , just not sure about the PRMC. I'm sure they will be find about shorts on the PRMC like

16. RDE

RDE Valuable Contributor

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    I never knew that! Learn something new everyday.. Wouldn't hurt to take both mate if you've got them both

17. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 Active Member

Yeh I will mate , I most definitely would rather wear shorts haha

18. Thomas John 3

Thomas John 3 Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Week today lads not long now, anyone know what polish we need to take down?

19. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 Active Member

I've just got kiwi black shoe polish mate , got a few brushes , trouser twists , and shouldn't need it like but with the kit I got padlock and sowing kit . Spare laces too I'm taking , brother said sometimes laces can be in *text deleted* conditions and may snap

20. Thomas John 3

Thomas John 3 Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Rather have what you dont need then need what you dont have! Should be getting my train tickets in the post sometime this week, what times your train mate?