Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

PRMC 729 (18th nov)

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by Mikeyc, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

Yeh exactly mate , that's why I'm Gona take extra stuff with me. My train is at PERSEC O'Clock mate, not looking forward to that journey , hopefully see a few nervous looking people on the way down too haha what time is yours?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
  2. Cobby

Cobby Royal Marines Commando

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Yeah, I'm taking a few pairs of twisters for my pants as well mate. You getting off and on another train at Birmingham @Ajboot08?

3. Thomas John 3

Thomas John 3 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    havent got my tickets yet mate so havent a clue what time, and yeah mate we will stick out like a sore thumb! What rest days are you having AJ?

4. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

Errr Gona rest Sunday Monday , but like just going the sauna and steam room on those days , maybe a chilled swim. But I'm Gona make sure I still do a lot of stretching those 2 days

5. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

And yeh will have to get on at Birmingham @Cobby

6. Orsen62

Orsen62 Well-Known Member

Persec gents!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. RDE

RDE Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Can't wait lads

8. Mr D

Mr D Well-Known Member

what colour socks you guys wearing?;),

9. MR1994

MR1994 New Member

training is going good. Just a bit of nerves now, but they say nerves can be positive if handled correctly!
    Can someone do me a favour and post the kit list given by the afco. i have somehow seperated it from my revision notes. And on that note what is everyone doing with regards to revision????

10. RDE

RDE Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Doesn't matter what colour socks you wear, by the end of the endurance course they will be orange.

11. RDE

RDE Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Mate look back through this thread, AJ posted a lot list for me when I did the same thing as you.

12. Mr D

Mr D Well-Known Member

Why?

13. RDE

RDE Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Have you not heard of the Orange muck??? It claims many a pair of white pants.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thomas John 3

Thomas John 3 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Just got back from football and took a knock on my knee, resting it now with ice but its still hurting, anyone got any tips for a speedy recovery?

15. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    @Thomas John 3 Maybe take an ice bath and then get a warm one. Spend about 15 minutes in the ice one and then switch and spend another 15 minutes in the warm one. Hope it recovers soon mate!

16. Thomas John 3

Thomas John 3 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Me too mate, going have a day off the gym tomorrow and rest up, last thing i need with next week so close. Hopefully wake up tomorrow and its gone like or hasnt got worse.

17. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Yeah mate, listen to your body, take a rest. Also, you're still training twice a day aren't you? Maybe tone it down to once a day, you don't want to injure yourself further do you? If you tone it down and get some good rest in, some good fluid intake and lots of carbs mate, you'll benefit more from that. Fitness gains in this last week are minimal mate, just get some good rest and boss PRMC next week!

18. Thomas John 3

Thomas John 3 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    yeah man suppose, going just swap biking and running for swimming so non impact on my knee, like you said not many gains will be made now as long as i maintain my fitness levels now i should be sound for next week, hows your training mate?

19. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Good lad, yeah it's going well mate. Toned it down to training once a day mate. Still doing push ups, sit ups and pull ups throughout the day like. Plan to wrap it up after a session on Friday. Then just going to get some good rest, stretch, good fluid intake and some carbs!

20. Thomas John 3

Thomas John 3 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Good man. Keep at it

• Like Like x 1