Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

PRMC 729 (18th nov)

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by Mikeyc, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Cobby

Cobby Royal Marines Commando

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Mines the 30th too! Coming from Wigan lad, wby?

2. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Sorry to hear about your back injury RDE, seen your stats and they look pretty solid. How is it today?

3. Mikeyc

Mikeyc New Member

Just wondering pal, I'm from the north west too we may be at the same AFCO thats all.

4. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    No worries mate, what AFCO you at? Probably best that you private message me unless you don't mind putting it on here

5. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

Ahhh we got someone else joining us, welcome mate, when did you get your date cobby ? And yeh I just got an email for the receipt of the train tickets , I've just got to go print them out at the train station like

6. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Thanks a lot buddy, got my date on the 1st of this month. Have you had your PRMC brief yet?

7. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

Yeh mate , got it not long after got put on this PRMC. This your first go ?

8. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Sound mate, yeah it's my first go. Seen that it's yours as well earlier on in the forum

9. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Just banged out an 8:35 on return mile and half, happy with that! How's all of your training going you lot?

10. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

I'm *text deleted* a piggy back off you then !

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

Training is good mate. Just running I need to focus on , had some really good climbing today , body is in agony ! Good feeling though. May have a lazy weekend for recovery

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Haha, I'll take that as a compliment lad! You done any phys today?

13. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Didn't see your post, ignore my last one haha. Sound mate, glad to hear it's all going well, keep up the good work! Before PRMC I need to work on my upper body strength the most. Been doing weighted push ups to try add some more reps!

14. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

Yeah been for a run this morning then climbing/bouldering for like 3 hours, fore arms feel blasted haha. My brother was telling me to practise timed push-ups . Like to beeps like one second down one second up , will make you a lot better at smashing them out quickly apparently. And he said like when your *text deleted* beasted , they make you hold the press-up position for ages which is a killer so I should get used to it haha

15. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Good stuff mate, cheers for the advice. Been doing timed push ups a bit recently. Yeah, you ever heard that bring sally up bring sally down song?

16. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

Hahaha yeh mate , I've heard about that, gross isn't it. Dunno if it was my bro that was telling me about that or someone else

17. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Ha, yeah it's grim mate. Attempted it earlier this week. How far did you run this morning?

18. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

I will have to give it a go. Was just a steady 5 mile today. Gona do 6 tomorrow , faster pace. But then I'm in work at 11 and then finish at like 8 , do a circuit after that , and then just rest for the weekend. You know what trains you got to get yet mate ?

19. Cobby

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    Sound mate, you doing any hill sprints? Nah, not heard anything yet. Hoping I'll find out something at my prmc brief. You got yours printed yet?

20. Ajboot08

Ajboot08 New Member

You not had your brief no ? I just got separate email. Nah I'm Gona pick them up next week when I go into town. Don't have any ticket machines by me. Well theres few good trails by where I live , lots of ups and downs, so practise on them sometimes. And while still got my gym membership, high incline sprints on the treadmill. The treadmill was my enemy , hated it mate , but makes me so much better at road running.