PRMC 8th July

m2013

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Lost 9 on return, 2 on pull ups, 1 self withdraw, 2 bottom field, 5 on the return on endurance but as it was near the end and they were pulled out and never gave up they got to stay. Just under my bivvi on the night out can't sleep I can remember everything fresh as day so after getting home having a good sleep and a good feed will get a diary up.
good effort pal :)

Batman

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Lost 9 on return, 2 on pull ups, 1 self withdraw, 2 bottom field, 5 on the return on endurance but as it was near the end and they were pulled out and never gave up they got to stay. Just under my bivvi on the night out can't sleep I can remember everything fresh as day so after getting home having a good sleep and a good feed will get a diary up.
Well done mate!
We didn't get to do the night out on mine. :(

Batman

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
How come Batman, I thought that was part of PRMC?

What did you do instead?
I don't quite know why, we were going to initially because we packed bergens, we still cooked rations though. Instead we spent the night watching The Cockleshell Heroes and had to sleep in sleeping bags on our beds because we'd already gotten rid of the bedding. o_O

Thomas

Reaction score
Passed! Some top lads down there who I hope to be in training with at some point.

You should be aiming for 9:30 return minimum and just don't give up on Thursday.

Not as hard as people make out and with the right mindset very doable

Batman

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Passed! Some top lads down there who I hope to be in training with at some point.

You should be aiming for 9:30 return minimum and just don't give up on Thursday.

Not as hard as people make out and with the right mindset very doable
I thought that too but I guess everyone's experience is different. Congrats on passing.

Carefree93

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I was absolutely shattered. Wednesday is physical. Thursday is mental.

44carl44

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I will tell it how it is. I have don't things a lot harder the thing that is hard is so much leg work squeezed in to such a small time. I smashed 3 miler was easy-smashed gym tests and bleep test easy-smashed bottom field easy- but come the endurance course as soon as I got off the bus my legs cramped I thought straight away there's no way I was going to make it. I spent all my time on the endurance course fighting cramp I was never out of breath and had plenty of fuel left in the tank to keep going but could not because my legs just would not carry me. I will go into it more when I get a diary up.

Rugby0922

Reaction score
i was on this prmc can someone add me to the facebook page you lads got?