PRMC 8th May

sutanmaf

Reaction score
Passed my PJFT yesterday and got a date for my PRMC on the 8th of May. Anyone else got the same date? Any advice would be appreciated

Rogerst

Reaction score
If a member of the prmc team says do or don't do something, do exactly as they say! A lot of lads on my prmc were made to do 20 burpees straight after there bft or assault course best efforts-banghead-

pch90

Reaction score
Just been told I am on this date as well. Anyone else on this?

sutanmaf

Reaction score
I might have to pull out because I've torn a muscle in my shoulder

pch90

Reaction score
Not good! Better off having a crack at it when you are fully fit though.

sutanmaf

Reaction score
I don't want to I just haven't strength trained in 2 weeks, don't know when I will be better and don't feel ready now, although I did before I damaged my shoulder.

pch90

Reaction score
Hope you have a speedy recovery mate, don't rush it.

kirbymorgan17

Reaction score
i hope you do not object to asking of the nature that caused your injury.i only ask as to tear a muscle in the shoulder can at times with an otherwise inabnoxious and involuntary event such as sneezing i only ask in the regard to help out and for advise.as always best wishes to yourself and all recruits if you could let me know how the injury healed and any action taken all the best for the recovery

sutanmaf

Reaction score
I was over training and my right side was an inch and a half higher than my left. Got my back sorted and my shoulder looked at last week

kirbymorgan17

Reaction score
thank you for the reply,i was unaware of the fact you had sustained a back injury on which subject you have addressed with medical assistance.i only asked as to what the medical advise was for yourself to manage the torn muscle in your shoulder.the training you mentioned when your injury presented if you have no objection what activity undertaken i.e playing golf.basket ball.skiing swimming or attempting to lift weights.as always great to hear you have addressed this issue with the medical team. speedy recovery and best wishes to all recruits