PRMC Activity

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
For those of you who have been on PRMC or waiting.

What do you think would/or is the hardest part of PRMC?

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Determination test or the assault course, I think these will be the hardest because you can't really expect whats to come.. ofcourse you see videos of the activities but still anything could happen! I presume the gym test and the 3 miler will be the easiest because these are practical things to train at. What did you think was the hardest Stacks.. ?

M

MTW

without a doubt the combo of the assault course and the determination test, esspecialy if your the last person to go round (moi) and have a bout 1 minuit rest before the detremination test. also the gym test 2 is pretty hard just because your already *text deleted**text deleted*ed from the bottom feild.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
any one got a video of Bottom field?

S

Sotiris

I'm worried about gym test because I hear they beast the hell out of you before hand so your scores are nothing like you practiced for.

What about you Stacka? You've been there before, lets hear what experience has to say.

am19

Reaction score
For me it was easily bottom field and determination test!! although gym test 2 was very very intense aswell!! and the sprints at the end of it were a killer!!

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I'm worried about gym test because I hear they beast the hell out of you before hand so your scores are nothing like you practiced for.

What about you Stacka? You've been there before, lets hear what experience has to say.
Gym test was really tough for me....but it was simply becasue i handt prepared hard enough for it....i wasnt in the right state of mind for any of it. Big mistake i think.

Im worried about bottom field really, as i dont really know too much about it.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i just added a link. it's from week 15 of RT, but it's bottom field nonetheless. cant find anything better :(

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well they never beasted us on my PRMC. It was pretty much straight in and onto the the tests.

My PRMC got off lightly by the sounds of other peoples experiences. The hardest part *text deleted* was the determination test, it only lasted about 15 minutes though, infact the only hard part was the dragging other people up the hill.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Well they never beasted us on my PRMC. It was pretty much straight in and onto the the tests.

My PRMC got off lightly by the sounds of other peoples experiences. The hardest part *text deleted* was the determination test, it only lasted about 15 minutes though, infact the only hard part was the dragging other people up the hill.
what exactly was involved in bottom field?

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
what exactly was involved in bottom field?
On mine we were basically in the middle of the field and had to run down and around the monkey bars and back up a couple times, then we had to go in it and run back up a couple of times, then run to the wall at the otherside of the field and back, then we had to crawl up the field and then we started doing the carrying exercises, a couple of times, easily the hardest thing(carrying them on your back) and then we ran up the hill and around the monkey bars at the top and to the railings a couple of times and that was it.

Oh and we had to do like 10 squats/pushups/situps a couple of times too.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
On mine we were basically in the middle of the field and had to run down and around the monkey bars and back up a couple times, then we had to go in it and run back up a couple of times, then run to the wall at the otherside of the field and back, then we had to crawl up the field and then we started doing the carrying exercises, a couple of times, easily the hardest thing(carrying them on your back) and then we ran up the hill and around the monkey bars at the top and to the railings a couple of times and that was it.

Oh and we had to do like 10 squats/pushups/situps a couple of times too.
If you lagged behind in the running etc were you pulled out? Or can you just keep on going.

M

MTW

you can keep on going even if your lacging behind, but you will stand out alot and it wont help you at all. and the determination test can vary depending what your training team is like, mine was pretty nasty as we had the sgt major doing it. but its something you cant prepare for, you just have to want it enough to carry on and not quit, no matter how fit you are you will be out of your comfort zone before you even start the determination test. so as long as you have a bit of spine and determination youll do fine

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
yeah i understand the determination thing....i was just wondering what was involved.

M

MTW

yeah i understand the determination thing....i was just wondering what was involved.
like people have already said.....sprints....water....sit ups, pressups etc....hills....crawling....dragging.... but as i said they arnt all the same