Prmc Age

Jake

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Just wondered what age you have to be to complete the prmc, can i attend it when im 16?

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yea you can, but you have to be 16 to be able to do the medical i think because they had to set mine back because of this, which i failed :evil: but yea you can.

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
15 years and 9 month's I believe. Ninja? :wink:

Jake

Reaction score
Age+

Bz Guys
So assuming i pass my prmc at 16 i can go onto RT?

Jake

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks Guys
Supid career advisors at school saying i couldnt and that i should even go into the marines ! Think not
Bz

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I had to talk to one of them and she said o what you going to do if you don't get in, an im like i will, and she is like yea but if you don't and i was just, yea but i don't think about not getting in, ill worry bout it when the time comes, i know this is not the best way but hey thats me. :*text deleted*:, then she rang me again after i had left school to see what i was doing and i was like what are you a retard :?

PS. sorry for saying 'like' so much it dunt make sense without it.

Jake

Reaction score
Sounds alot like today and got a whole day tomorow of it! Just let her know failure wasnt an option and its the career I want she soon go the point after 30 mins!

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The Harsh reality is its not certan for anyone to get a green berret. Just *text deleted* face up to that fact but what annoys me the most is no matter how hard you explain it to everyone else they just dont understand.