prmc booking gone tits up

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
right as you can see from my sig below its been nearly 2 months since i passed my pjft. Untill recently my afco has said they wanted to assess everyones fitness before booking them on prmc. fair enough i thought but i then had to wait 5 weeks to be assessed. i went down and they said great train with us one more week and we will put bid in. i then went back the following week and they said i was fit enough but couldnt put a bid in as my security clearance hadnt come back. i then went in last tuesday and they said they couldnt book me on prmc at the mo as the 'system' as they called it has gone down and they cant process the prmc booking. theres about 5 blokes at the mo all awaiting prmc dates and no-ones getting them.

has anyone else booked their prmc within the last week or so, or had similar problems. i beginning to think their stalling untill weve done *text deleted**text deleted*loads of phys with them, but on the other hand surely they would book us on as the wait is about 8 weeks anyway. also surely they wouldnt bull*text deleted**text deleted* us, if i wasnt fit enough i would have thought theyd just tell me straight.

Im frustrated to *text deleted**text deleted* to be honest, i just want a prmc date and the afcos made it quite clear its their move to book it not mine.

whats your thoughts people.:dontaskme:

Babybell

Reaction score
That sounds very intresting. Does this mean that there is a huge increase in people applying this year? Maybe the system refers to their computers not being able to access the network to book you on?

How did they assess your fitness?

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
I passed my PJFT on wednesday, and they said they can get me on the end of sept PRMC. They haven't rang or anything to confirm it yet though. But they said they should be able to.