PRMC Cancellations

Beezneez

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
just wondering if it’s common for people to cancel their PRMC?

Reaction score
Cancellation on medical grounds is frustrating but understandable.

Cancelling last minute for no apparent reason will get the training staff wound up.

We had a super small PRMC with many lads not cancelling at all and not showing up, with the corporals saying they would be lucky to ever get another shot.

Beezneez

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Cancellation on medical grounds is frustrating but understandable.

Cancelling last minute for no apparent reason will get the training staff wound up.

We had a super small PRMC with many lads not cancelling at all and not showing up, with the corporals saying they would be lucky to ever get another shot.[/QUOTE its just that if someone pulls out of the PRMC next week I’ll get their place and if not I’ll have to wait till the end of April as the Royal Marines are on holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Just be on high alert and keep your phone on loud. If your ready go down and smash it!.

Im sure if prepared properly a month won't make much of a difference. Id say the chances are highly likely 1 or 2 will get injured/brick themselves and pull out of PRMC.

Good luck im sure you'll love it, it gives a very small brief into life in training.

Beezneez

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Just be on high alert and keep your phone on loud. If your ready go down and smash it!.

I'm sure if prepared properly a month won't make much of a difference. Id say the chances are highly likely 1 or 2 will get injured/brick themselves and pull out of PRMC.

Good luck I'm sure you'll love it, it gives a very small brief into life in training.
Cheers definitely :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Beezneez

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Hello My Careers advisor was going to find out today if someone had deferred their PRMC next week so I would get their place. Just wondering if my careers advisor will phone me to let me know if I have the place or not cheers.

Chelonian

Reaction score
Hello My Careers advisor was going to find out today if someone had deferred their PRMC next week so I would get their place.

If you haven't heard from him by tomorrow morning, maybe give him a call then?
Best of luck for your PRMC.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Spot on.

There are at least 15 places available on next week's course. If nothing heard, call first thing tomorrow!

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Careers advisor just text me there’s no cancellations so will be going 24th April.
At present there are places on every PRMC. Places are routinely requested by your AFCO, usually with about a four to six week lead-in to allow for further physical preparation. Bear in mind there'll be no PRMCs over the Easter break (31 March - 15 April).

For applicants that are 100% ready, here and now, a phonecall can usually secure a PRMC within a couple of weeks, if required.

Beezneez

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
At present there are places on every PRMC. Places are routinely requested by your AFCO, usually with about a four to six week lead-in to allow for further physical preparation. Bear in mind there'll be no PRMCs over the Easter break (31 March - 15 April).

For applicants that are 100% ready, here and now, a phonecall can usually secure a PRMC within a couple of weeks, if required.
Aye I only passed my PJFT last week so not too worried.

Chelonian

Reaction score
Aye I only passed my PJFT last week so not too worried.

Five weeks will fly past. Use it wisely to focus your training on peaking at the time of your PRMC so that you exceed requirements.

Prepare mentally too. Get a grip on stuff like Corps history and knowledge. Read through the PRMC diaries on this forum

Attend your PRMC with a humble yet confident mindset. Let us know how you get on.

Beezneez

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Five weeks will fly past. Use it wisely to focus your training on peaking at the time of your PRMC so that you exceed requirements.

Prepare mentally too. Get a grip on stuff like Corps history and knowledge. Read through the PRMC diaries on this forum

Attend your PRMC with a humble yet confident mindset. Let us know how you get on.
No problem yeh I’ll let you know. on the bright side gives me more time to get stronger and faster.