Prmc chat!!!

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
No real need to rival, so i think its a bit of a waste of time however least hes made something usefull to others. Even though it isnt really needed.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
No real need to rival, so i think its a bit of a waste of time however least hes made something usefull to others. Even though it isnt really needed.

It dont even work

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
The individual never set it up as competition to the site, he set it up to keep a place for people to speak on an unofficial basis once this site turns official.

However, what anybody thinks about it, all forums start off small and grow and change into different things. As pure coincidence, last week I found an old copy of this site last, set back in July 2007 and can be seen on prmc2.co.uk

So whilst I can't get involved in the other site, if they need any advice I'm always happy to give it.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
man things have changed, i was looking at some of the old quotes in the archives some hilarious classics

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Other Site

The individual never set it up as competition to the site, he set it up to keep a place for people to speak on an unofficial basis once this site turns official.

However, what anybody thinks about it, all forums start off small and grow and change into different things. As pure coincidence, last week I found an old copy of this site last, set back in July 2007 and can be seen on prmc2.co.uk

So whilst I can't get involved in the other site, if they need any advice I'm always happy to give it.
GW mate, I'll second that. Marco set the other site up as an unofficial site as this one is now official, which if fine too. Its a good site like any other that promotes the Corps. People have the choice of posting on either or both.

Cheers

Steve

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
GW mate, I'll second that. Marco set the other site up as an unofficial site as this one is now official, which if fine too. Its a good site like any other that promotes the Corps. People have the choice of posting on either or both.

Cheers

Steve

So this site is official now?

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Not Sute

Not sure, but it is imminent and also an extremely good idea.

Come across to the other site too mate.

Cheers

Steve

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Not sure, but it is imminent and also an extremely good idea.

Come across to the other site too mate.

Cheers

Steve

I cant get the chat to work, im on my Apple *text deleted*.

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Fair enough, i just hope having lots of different forums doesn't weaken them all, and we end up with lots of slow, half empty discussion sites a year or so down the line?......:eek:h:

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Forums

I wouldn't think it would weaken the site. An official and an unofficial site seems fine. A link could even be made between the two sites. (Just an idea) I suppose it will be a similar set up to MFAT and Military Forums, except these are just for PRMC.

The promotional aspects will be similar, but with slightly different presentational ideas. At least I would expect so, anyway.

Cheers

Steve

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Mfat

MFAT is okay. I'm familiar with the Administrator. He's a good lad.

All kinds of people post on these forums. Some are friendly, some are hostile, so its all about finding the balance.

At the end of the day we are given choices in life. This is just another one of them.

If you like a forum you join it, if you don't you don't.

That's it really.

Cheers

Steve

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Cheers Steve, your absolutley right mate. You were one of the originals to this site and many of the early members joined because you were on here, which helped to grow the site quicker.

All sites start off differently from where they end up 12 months later on, the prmc2 site had no jollies section, no officer section, no rmr section, no training partner section and no training blogs section.

I remember the members on mfat having a go at this site for being poor, things change.

I wouldn't think it will harm the official site in anyway, if people want to use it then fair enough, if not then no issues.

C

critchmufc

phew, i though King Greywing and General Ninja were assembling the troops for war.

would be good though if we found out a competing site, we could sabotage it! i would obviousley lead the sabatoge with my obscene language and argumentative skills

but marco made it, one of ours, and i think its becuase its not a professional one like this will be, i didnt read every post, so if anyone already said this, thats why

trojan615

Reaction score
i don`t mind other sites, but only if the advice / info given out is correct..... on the other site the clown startstalking about doing a section attack after the nine miler... either thing have changed a lot since i passed the course or they plan on doing a section attack on the football fields / car park or maybe they will let us storm the parade ground....... hhhhmmmmm...:albert:

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
phew, i though King Greywing and General Ninja were assembling the troops for war.

would be good though if we found out a competing site, we could sabotage it! i would obviousley lead the sabatoge with my obscene language and argumentative skills
but marco made it, one of ours, and i think its becuase its not a professional one like this will be, i didnt read every post, so if anyone already said this, thats why

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ok if you say so :biggrin:

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
HHHmmmm

i don`t mind other sites, but only if the advice / info given out is correct..... on the other site the clown startstalking about doing a section attack after the nine miler... either thing have changed a lot since i passed the course or they plan on doing a section attack on the football fields / car park or maybe they will let us storm the parade ground....... hhhhmmmmm...:albert:
Clown HHmmm. *text deleted*

After I did the Nine Miler, we did a section attack. If this has changed since my service then fine. The idea was that you were still fit to fight at the end of it.

Cheers

Steve