PRMC Date 9th January 2018

Frazer199

Reaction score
Alright lads, I’m going down as well on the 9th. Any of you going from St Pancras station? If so we could meet up and travel down if anyone wanted to.

gwaters92

Reaction score
Alright mate ! I’m going from Bournemouth way. How’s has the prep gone for you ? Is this your first prmc ?

Frazer199

Reaction score
Ah right fair enough mate. Prep is going good thanks. Not as comfortable with my running as much as I’d like to be but everything else I’m confident with. This is my first prmc. How about you?

gwaters92

Reaction score
Ah well as late my as you make the time I’m sure you have nothing to worry about mate ! Fair enough nervous ? Second one for me :)

Frazer199

Reaction score
I wasn’t nervous before but starting to kick in now with the date getting closer. Is it really as hard as it’s made out to be? My friend who was in for 6 years said he had 57 starting and only 18 made it through

Hubb97

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn’t nervous before but starting to kick in now with the date getting closer. Is it really as hard as it’s made out to be? My friend who was in for 6 years said he had 57 starting and only 18 made it through
Nah it's a piece of cake:D:D
Seriously though don't stress yourself with stats and fail yourself before you even go down there. I believe Some have 40% pass some have 80% it just depends on the group. I'm not pretending to be an expert but I passed mine in December so any questions let me know!

Wings

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I was so so nervous for prac pal was horrid and *text deleted* you get there and yeah you feel its difficulty but you want to be there so its not to bad

New Threads