Prmc date

BIGD

Reaction score
Mate im *text deleted* myself! Hows the training goin! How do you think you will do!

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
You guys will be fine ... plus you got a couple more weeks to train :D I've only got 10 days left before i'm on mine :shock: :*text deleted*: :?

danslark

Reaction score
training is ok,i really don't know how i will get on to be honest!!i went to a British military fitness class for the first time this morning aswell which was quite good!!what part of the prmc are you guys most worried about then?

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
danslark said:
training is ok,i really don't know how i will get on to be honest!!i went to a British military fitness class for the first time this morning aswell which was quite good!!what part of the prmc are you guys most worried about then?
I'm not so much worried about any particular part though i am starting to get nervous *text deleted* ... but i think the difficult bits for me will be the bottom field etc :*text deleted*: though its all *text deleted* be hard !! Havent done a bleep test since i was in secondary school either which was years ago! but i'll just be giving everything my all!

What about you?

Jamie

Reaction score
BMF was a huge help for me training for PRMC. Go to as many classes as possible before your PRMC. are you on the green bibs?

danslark

Reaction score
well i went today for my first time and i didnt want to be cocky,so she said use the red bib,but i found it pretty easy to be honest,but i havent been mid week yet,but i think green will be ok!!
went out for a couple of shants tonight for the rugby,what a waste!!

stevo

Reaction score
hi lads im steve just waiting for my PRMC dount know what date yet have not told me yet dont know my way round the site so think i will start here :)