PRMC dates Feb/March

96Hoppy

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the potential dates for PRMC in February and March next year?

RedStag

Reaction score
Good morning guys,

Does anyone know if the plan is for PRMCs to continue on a weekly basis for the foreseeable future?

My Job requires me to take a 2 week block of leave each year and i'm being asked to book 2020s now! Would like to try use it for PRMC if possible.

Thanks

Last edited:

Chelonian

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the plan is for PRMCs to continue on a weekly basis for the foreseeable future?
The most reliable answer is that weekly PRMCs have been running for almost two years now, presumably to meet RT manning targets. It's likely that this will continue until further notice. Although no notice will actually be given; the frequency of PRMCs will just change. :)

RedStag

Reaction score
The most reliable answer is that weekly PRMCs have been running for almost two years now, presumably to meet RT manning targets. It's likely that this will continue until further notice. Although no notice will actually be given; the frequency of PRMCs will just change. :)
Thanks Chelonian, hopefully it stays that way and I can get a week off after PRMC to recover before heading back to the office! :D