PRMC dates

wokawoka123

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the next prmc dates are as I could being go on one of them, would be great if anyone got back to me.

Chelonian

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the next prmc dates are as I could being go on one of them, would be great if anyone got back to me.

Welcome. The PRMCs are generally held every two weeks, beginning on a Tuesday. Leave periods at CTCRM interrupt the flow and sometimes PRMCs are cancelled for a variety of reasons.
The next PRMC would appear to start on Tuesday 22 May.

Where are you in the application process? Have you passed your PJFT yet?

wokawoka123

Reaction score
Will do, easy pass for me though, just day three that will be very tough, gym tests, 3miler and swimming is not an issue for me.

wokawoka123

Reaction score
Oh I know, I will definitely take your advice on board and probably do look like a c*text deleted*t for saying that but I feel confident enough to pass with the results I'm getting lately

Banshee

Reaction score
Oh I know, I will definitely take your advice on board and probably do look like a c*text deleted*t for saying that but I feel confident enough to pass with the results I'm getting lately
It’s the training team that’ll pick up on it. Arrogance Could go against. Humility is a good trait

wokawoka123

Reaction score
Yes that's definitely something to think about, arrogance is not a good thing to have and yes one of the core values of the Royal Marines is humility, thanks for the advice I'll definitely take it on board with me.

Banshee

Reaction score
Yes that's definitely something to think about, arrogance is not a good thing to have and yes one of the core values of the Royal Marines is humility, thanks for the advice I'll definitely take it on board with me.
Good luck and crack it
What’s your stats like?

wokawoka123

Reaction score
Thanks mate appreciate it.
My stats are:
1.5 return- 8:12
Vo2 max- 13.4
Press ups- 57
Sit ups-85
Pull ups- 12

Buster

Reaction score
Thanks mate appreciate it.
My stats are:
1.5 return- 8:12
Vo2 max- 13.4
Press ups- 57
Sit ups-85
Pull ups- 12

Your 1.5 return is really fast is that treadmill or normal ?
How did you get so many press ups ? struggling to get over 30, my shoulders give in and I don't come up anymore

wokawoka123

Reaction score
Just normal mate and try and do as many as you can to the bleep then drop to your knees when you can't do anymore and carry on doing press ups that's how I done it, also invest in a weighted vest to do them in as well so it's easier when you do them normally, just keep doing them then do 100 more.