Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

PRMC dates

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by Ando-2, May 10, 2019.

1. Ando-2

Ando-2 New Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    Hi all,
    I am awaiting dates for my PRMC course does anyone know how long the wait is from your PJFT?

TIA

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

If you've passed your PJFT and called your AFCO and declared yourself good to go (some people request longer time to prep), they usually email a PRMC request straight away and get a notification of a PRMC date back within about 48 hours, during weekdays.

If you haven't already spoken to your Careers Adviser, give them a shout.

3. SupportiveMum

SupportiveMum New Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    Hello... on the same subject
    My lad has recently passed his PJFT and Nuffied said the AFCO will call him, reading the above it now sounds like he's been given incorrect info as he hasn't heard anything from his AFCO and they have been really good so far. They are probably waiting for him to call!!-nailbiting-
    @Ninja_Stoker can you tell me if the PRMC's run all summer or do they stop and restart, if so, do you have any idea of the when this happens?
    For May he's no where near ready (He's following Arnys Programme), June is impossible due to exams, moving back home and other commitments, so it really needs to be July and the later in the month the better. Is that an unreasonable request to put to the AFCO?

@Ando-2 Good Luck!!

Many Thanks

4. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

@SupportiveMum PRMCs are currently running every week; Tuesday to Friday.
    PRMCs are not run when CTCRM is on leave. Summer Leave will be between Saturday 10 August and Sunday 1 September 2019.

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  5. SupportiveMum

SupportiveMum New Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    @Chelonian, super duper, many thanks for that!