prmc december 02/08

hano78

Reaction score
any one on the prmc on 02/12/08 think am *text deleted* be the oldest there at 30 and probably the slowest my pjft was hard enough at my age only managed it in 9:40 any one no what the minimum pass marks are on the gym test am strugaling on the press ups can get about 38 out but then its game over ......any tips
:sad2:

aethefox

Reaction score
hi hano, mines 2nd also, and yeah i reckon you will be the oldest.

for the gym tests you need 60 pressups in two mins.

80 sit ups in two mins.

6 pull ups.

and i think a score of 11 on bleep test but i was told to be hitting 80 pressups 100 sit ups and 10 pull ups before i go down.

good luck by the way hope u pass mate,

NELSON23

Reaction score
Alrite *text deleted*, u just nd to keep bangin out the reps n your scores will improve-plenty of time. ppl have passed with less!

aslong as they see u are puttin 110% into everythin u shld b fine

gd luck

hano78

Reaction score
hi hano, mines 2nd also, and yeah i reckon you will be the oldest.

for the gym tests you need 60 pressups in two mins.

80 sit ups in two mins.

6 pull ups.

and i think a score of 11 on bleep test but i was told to be hitting 80 pressups 100 sit ups and 10 pull ups before i go down.

good luck by the way hope u pass mate,

cheers *text deleted* will see you down there you will no who i am i will be the one hanging out my arse with the zimmer frame *text deleted* and gud luck to you 2 mate hope we both pass

hano78

Reaction score
Alrite *text deleted*, u just nd to keep bangin out the reps n your scores will improve-plenty of time. ppl have passed with less!

aslong as they see u are puttin 110% into everythin u shld b fine

gd luck

cheers *text deleted* yer will give it my all i dont like to give in just need to up my training me thinks just hard with work and a new born baby *text deleted* need more time in the day

Megalomaniac

Reaction score
think am *text deleted* be the oldest there at 30
:sad2:

Hey guys I should be on this one, and I'm not that far behind you. I will be 26 on the 5th dec. One day after the fun. Still got plenty of time to make big increases in fitness.:fly:

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hi there did you do the 1.5 mile or the 3 miler for your pjft .

pain is glory my friend.

Rainey10

Reaction score
im on this one to, cant wait. I did the 3 miles PJFT. I was the 1st one to do it in Plymouth aparently. And for the press ups bang them out every now and then through out the day, like 10-20.

waggy90

Reaction score
Hey lads i'm on this one aswell, looking forward to it. Did the 3mile PJFT; was the first to do it in Northampton, think thats the first phys we do at Lympstone. Do any of you have training days at your AFCO?

waggy90

Reaction score
We have a corporal that does the odd training day, basically you go and do some phys and they tell you weather or not your ready for a PRMC.

millerman

Reaction score
yep me 2.

yea im also on this one. really looking forward to it now carnt wait to get down there. am not the fitest lad in the world by any stretch of the imagination, but am sure if we push each other and encourage then i do not see why anyone should fail. good luck to everyone and just dont give in no matter what they throw at us. there was a lad who had recently done his PRMC on my RMAD the other day, he said determination test was the hardest thing he has ever done in his life, but it was only 20 mins! 3 weeks, lets f*text deleted**text deleted*n av it!!

aethefox

Reaction score
yes mate good attitude lad. whats everyones scores for press-ups sit ups etc?

waggy90

Reaction score
press-ups - 55
sit-ups - 83 2mins
pull-ups - 15

Got the hard warm up first (three stages) so probs not going to hit our max. How many days a week are you guys training?

roberts1

Reaction score
im on this one

im on this course and im absolutely *text deleted**text deleted*ting it!*text deleted* pass dead bad!im good at running but not the quickest at sit ups and press ups,can they fail u just on the fact *text deleted* not mint at press ups and that?