PRMC Interview

Sierra98

Reaction score
Greetings all, I’ve got my PRMC next Tuesday and I’m curious as to how much detail to go into with answering questions for the corps knowledge, what’s current, training etc? And also will all recruits so to speak be interviewed or is it just a random selection? Thanks

ERFC

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Interview I had was in a fairly relaxed environment and I found it to be a more of a "get to know you" sort of feel. I was asked all sort of personal questions about my background, family etc and then towards then end he did ask about the location of some of the commando units, what's the role of the Royal Marines and essentially why did I join. I do believe it varies so please take this with a pinch of salt but do make sure you have learnt and looked over the notes as it shows that you're interested in your job and hungry to learn.

The selection interview will be done by all applicants and is a pass or fail. Don't worry about it, speak confidently and slow and you'll have no dramas.

Good luck.

Nod1201

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I thought it was a written test on prmc now, also if you mean the 7Th of November me and a few of the lads on that date have got a group chat going if you want to be added let me know!