PRMC interview

bounty hunter

Reaction score
On the PRMC there's an interview, what type of questions will their be?
Is it mostly about the knowledge of the corps or is there more 2 it?

luke

dombeeston

Reaction score
on my prmc we were in 3 different rooms with a different corporal interviewing each room, th 1 who was interviewing our room just did a casual chat sorta thing in groups of 4 where he just asked a couple of questions to make sure we knew our stuff but nothing hard, th other rooms had to do proper 1 on 1 sit down interviews for 10mins each tho so im not sure what they got asked, hav u got a list of th 30 questions *text deleted* afco gives u at a briefing? *text deleted* they wil probs just ask th questions off there

Point

RM Officer Recruit
Reaction score
Hey buddy,
We had to do a similar thing for the POC, so im sure there are some similarities!?
I had to learn structure of the corps - 3Cdo Brd, FPGRM, Logi and where they are based, Weapon systems and Bowman's Communication, Ships - Ocean, Albion class, LCU, LCVP, rigid raider that sort of thing. I dont no whether or not you wil be ask on what is going on around the world regards to RM i,e Afghan and FPG boarding ops.

bounty hunter

Reaction score
thanks for the replies, i better keep going then, less than 2months now woohoo! :bud:

rick

Reaction score
yer i think there *text deleted* asks basically the same Qs at the PRMC INTERVIEW as the first interview, with why you *text deleted* join aswell.
WHAT TYPE OF TRAINING DO U GUYS DO FOR THIS PRMC?

APPLICATION: 16/05/08
PSYCHOMETRIC TEST 19/05/08 PASSED (much harder than test QS)!
EYE TEST 27/05/08 PASSED
INTERVIEW 29/05/08 PASSED
MEDICLE 04/06/08 TEMP DELAY DUE 2 PRE ASMA
PJFT 9:10 06/06/08 PASSED{but *text deleted* do it again *text deleted* of medi}
PRMC TBA
RMSC TBA

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
on my prmc we were in 3 different rooms with a different corporal interviewing each room, th 1 who was interviewing our room just did a casual chat sorta thing in groups of 4 where he just asked a couple of questions to make sure we knew our stuff but nothing hard, th other rooms had to do proper 1 on 1 sit down interviews for 10mins each tho so im not sure what they got asked, hav u got a list of th 30 questions *text deleted* afco gives u at a briefing? *text deleted* they wil probs just ask th questions off there
This is what happened with us, but the funny thing is our corporal didn't do it with our group. We were the colour white group and all the rooms were taken and to be honest our corporal didn't seem like he could be bothered and we didn't even have an interview.

Not complaining though!

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
can you fail the PRMC interview or is it for them to get an idea of how commited you are or if you need a little more time?

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
its pot luck, we didnt have one, corpral just came in and said ask me a few questions, and we just had a chat with him about life in the corps, or on the other hand you can have a proper one on one knowlege fest! so id make sure you brush up on your knowlege properly just in case. and i think i have heard of some people failing on the interview, i can guarantee if you are boarderline on the course , and you dont know your corps knowlege that will probably fail you.