PRMC interview....

Blanio

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just a quicky...

How does the PRMC interview differ from the one at your local AFCO?

Appreciate any replies.

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i ''think'' it only slightly differs, but i reckon it would be shorter than your interview at the afco mine was about 50mins, so all those recruits i reckon its going to be shorter.

if anything it will include interests and RM history. i wouldn't worry its will just be like a short version of the long one if you get me??

hope this helps.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i ''think'' it only slightly differs, but i reckon it would be shorter than your interview at the afco mine was about 50mins, so all those recruits i reckon its going to be shorter.

if anything it will include interests and RM history. i wouldn't worry its will just be like a short version of the long one if you get me??

hope this helps.

No offence mate but you havn't even done your PRMC so you dont know whats in the Interview, anyway when I was down there they didnt bother giving us a Interview so dont be sad if you learnt all there is to learn and no one asks you a damn question *text deleted* we also missed out on CQB fighting techniques which I was looking forward too.

willetts_123

Reaction score
just *text deleted* u passed *text deleted* prmc u don't need 2 become a t*wat he's tryin 2 help the other guy out man..jus sayin what he THINKS!..all u had 2 say was well we never had one..not u don't know *text deleted* u havent done one if u get me!..*text deleted*

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
just *text deleted* u passed *text deleted* prmc u don't need 2 become a t*wat he's tryin 2 help the other guy out man..jus sayin what he THINKS!..all u had 2 say was well we never had one..not u don't know *text deleted* u havent done one if u get me!..*text deleted*

Thinking and knowing is two different things, thats what I was trying to say with out sounding like a *text deleted**text deleted*

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i'm bringing this thread up again because i would like to know if anyone has the answer for the original question.

cheers

Luke

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
How comes in the AFCO its like 1 hour interview? You must have to give long answers.

emerson88

Reaction score
They didn't interview my prmc either. They may have stopped doing it as you have already had one at your afco.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i had my briefing for my PRMC yesterday, and there was no mention of an interview, i also did'nt ask about it either

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
No offence mate but you havn't even done your PRMC so you dont know whats in the Interview

well for one you don't know for 100% weather i have done one, or wheter i am in the RM do you?

well you are correct yes i haven't done a prmc, i was letting the other lad know what i have watched on the RM videos at the AFCO, and the stuff i learn't from the royal marine who was talking to us.

and HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF YOU NEVER HAD AN INTERVIEW AT PRMC EITHER HEY??