PRMC Interview

JK

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Haven't done much revising, and i don't want to fail on the interview!

Could someone please post the Questions there most likely to ask me!

will

Reaction score
when i have looked at most peoples diary they have asked them to name some VC's , when were the falklands and describe the cap badge. but take some notes on the train with you buddy do a bit of last minute revision. see u dwn ther

will

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
The easist VC to remember is Hunter, as in Hunter Company. They will not ask you to name them all, usually just one or two.

As my dear old Granny used to say: "Be prepared" (after she had belted me one & I picked myself up, on our way to nursery school).

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Is it possible to fail the interview as I've never heard of anyone failing it?

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
The interview and corps knowledge is just an indication of how much you have prepared for joining. If you don't have any of the answers, it may show a lack of preparation and determination to join the corp. A lot of the corps is mental and this is one way of showing you know what is expected of you.

All the best

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Jas said:
Is it possible to fail the interview as I've never heard of anyone failing it?

As GW says it is very much a guage of motivation. Only someone foolish would wish to draw attention to their lack of preparation by not researching their Corps knowledge, especially after getting themselves prepared physically.

Someone who is physically fit but has little knowledge of what they are about to embark on is very much a training risk & means you would be identified as a potential cause for concern. If the knowledge was truly poor, CTC would raise their concerns to the relevant AFCO who, in turn, would want to satisfy themselves you were fully aware of the commitment required before bidding for an allocated entry date.

The fact you may pass the physical aspects of PRMC does not mean you are absolutely assured of an entry date- quite a few have fallen foul of this assumption & done something foolish such as getting involved with a pending criminal prosecution, been given a CCJ, declared a bankruptcy & made themselves ineligible.

JK

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Quite a bit of Q. there for me to print of!

whats the main specific more than likely Questions they would ask me?

Commando tests
VC
Corps history

and what else?