Prmc January 23rd 2018

B_gibbo1

Reaction score
Alright got my date for prmc yesterday, anyone else on this one?

Charlie13

Reaction score
I'm not feeling too bad, not quite maxing out on my scores like. Endurance is going to be the hangout I think. How about yourself?

B_gibbo1

Reaction score
Yeah same tbf mate, press ups pull ups sit ups are fine just the run and bleep test I'm worried about

iMxAxLiOnX

Reaction score
Yeah I’m feeling good for it, getting good scores when I do the tests at home- only thing I haven’t done yet is the bleep test

B_gibbo1

Reaction score
Well if your getting good scored in the run etc you should be fine on the bleep test, and I'm feeling pretty confident in everything except for my run, no matter how much running I do it just doesn't seem to be improving haha

iMxAxLiOnX

Reaction score
You’ll be fine mate:) on the day you’ll be so full of adrenaline you won’t believe

jerseyjimbo

Reaction score
Requested this PRMC back in December... looking forward to it. Came across the following PDF when researching service knowledge, would be useful to check out if you guys haven't already seen it.

Attachments

• 20160517-PRMC-CORPSKNOWLEDGEHANDOUTMASTER-U.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 61

iMxAxLiOnX

Reaction score
I had a quick skim through it and it looks helpful- thanks for putting it on here:) I’ll study it this week I’m sure haha

B_gibbo1

Reaction score
I'll have a good look at it as well cheers mate are you on this one? And by the sound of it (I'll call you lion haha) is it you second one?

iMxAxLiOnX

Reaction score
Haha names Ben mate:) this is just my Xbox name because I had no clue what to use
Yeah it is mate, I’m a rejoin

jerseyjimbo

Reaction score
Yeah I'll be there, and no worries can't take credit for it though... was originally posted by Ninja_Stoker.

DynaMo

Reaction score
On this one too! any you lads coming from Belfast? first time flying by myself etc, sweating that bit swell never mind the actual prmc *text deleted*