PRMC Kit list

Daffs

Reaction score
Good day, does anybody have a copy of the PRMC kit list ? My son leaves on Wednesday, we're pretty sure we have everything but just want to double check. We seem to have mislaid our copy .

Thank you.

aliens-do-exist

Reaction score
Current PRMC Kit list...maybe daft question but why 2 ties in 4 days? do most just take one?

Duality

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I have my boys one. He goes on the 17th. I'll see if I can attach it when I get to work.

Chelonian

Reaction score
...but why 2 ties in 4 days? do most just take one?
My guess is that two neck ties means that candidates don't have to worry too much about spilling baked beans and pudding down one of them if they have a spare.

Suits are worn at mealtimes. Neck ties are available in just about every charity shop. My brother buys all his from charity shops.

Duality

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Mine has zero ability to eat without spilling something at some point. I was considering telling him to wear a jumper until he gets to Lympstone or take a spare shirt.

aliens-do-exist

Reaction score
@DeesMum all good we have list just wonered about ties.

@Cheledonian good idea re charity shop as not at home....didn't think about the beans!

aliens-do-exist

Reaction score
i think they are meant to take 3 shirts, maybe put tie on last minute or even change into shirt on train as he has a long journey as not good to turn up scruffy. luckily mine is only an hour away.

MVP29

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
@DeesMum mine had 3 trains to get so he didn't change into his suit until he was at the final station before boarding the last train. I remember being on the phone to him and he was like - “there are some lads coming in suits, wonder if they are going to CTC” and also “there are some guys carrying ironing boards, they are definitely going to CTC” :)

Chelonian

Reaction score
I remember being on the phone to him and he was like - “there are some lads coming in suits, wonder if they are going to CTC”...
As a frequent traveller through Exeter St Davids railway station I can confirm that the gathering of nervous, suited and booted young people standing on Platform 1 reminds one that it is a Tuesday. :)

aliens-do-exist

Reaction score
Sorry another kit question....chafing? does anyone use barrier cream, vaseline? sorry the mum coming out in me now !

sharpe

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
@DeesMum i see the rm shop has a pretty snazzy food bib if you’re concerned about baked bean incidents:)
AA788E7F-F625-42C2-BE88-E82CCB02904F.png