PRMC, Only 24 Hours Away.!

[Prowsey]-[9]

Reaction score
alright Guy's..i get on a train tomorrow no later than half 10,it's PRMC time see *text deleted*. Nerves are starting to Kick in a bit now, Sh1ting My Pants:worried:, anyone have any helpful tips from past experience? just to boost me along that Little bit more? i could do with some *text deleted*..!

Thanks.

Ben-wales

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
just go for it mate!! give it your ALL and abit more!!

you'll proberly do more because of the surroundings etc but yer go for it and enjoy!!

Sam87

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Good luck with it mate. Let us know how it goes.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
alright Guy's..i get on a train tomorrow no later than half 10,it's PRMC time see *text deleted*. Nerves are starting to Kick in a bit now, Sh1ting My Pants:worried:, anyone have any helpful tips from past experience? just to boost me along that Little bit more? i could do with some *text deleted*..!

Thanks.

Get you head in the frame that your going to pass....

...also don't gauge yourself on what everyone else does just keep working forward. There will be time when the PRMC team say that's it you have failed, but they are just testing you....dont give up or go home.

Stay positive.

One last thing dont listen to the know it all, and big mouth.....he'll be talking bull*text deleted**text deleted*

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
I'll see you there mate!

Where you getting the train from?

S

Sotiris

Never give up. They're not looking for supermen, only those with determination and grit.

Good luck.

Blanio

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Don't give up on bottom field...

Go all out from start to finish on the assault course!

Megalomaniac

Reaction score
Don't analyse yourself, don’t worry about how well you are doing. That is the corporal’s job. Just keep putting in your best. Oh and don't give up on the bleep test until you are screamed at to stop.

roberts1

Reaction score
im on the prmc soon and im absolutely *text deleted**text deleted*ting it!*text deleted* pass dead bad!im good at running but not the quickest at sit ups and press ups,can they fail u just on the fact *text deleted* not mint at press ups and that?

[Prowsey]-[9]

Reaction score
I'll see you there mate!

Where you getting the train from?

Im Getting it from Par Mate, the 10:29 Train.

i guess ill see you there bud..!

And cheers Boys, kinda needed that sort of information carved in to my head.

Cheers Again.

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
im on the prmc soon and im absolutely *text deleted**text deleted*ting it!*text deleted* pass dead bad!im good at running but not the quickest at sit ups and press ups,can they fail u just on the fact *text deleted* not mint at press ups and that?

Work on them plenty before your PRMC then to put your mind at ease. If you are good at running and show proper grit and determination and the right attitude it sounds as though you will be ok.

Prowsey, smash it mate! Good luck - think you're on the same PRMC as djluk1.

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
So wish i was doing mine tommorow, i feel im ready and mine aint untill feb. Just *text deleted* crack on with it all now...

best of luck *text deleted*

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
See you down there fellas. I'm getting an 11am train so I'm getting to CTC just after 3pm. Good luck lads, we'll fcuking smash it ay!!!