Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

PRMC PASS 19-004

Discussion in 'General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat' started by Lurch, May 17, 2019.

1. Lurch

Lurch Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Hey everyone, basically what it says on the tin. On the train home now having passed my PRMC, to say I'm feeling chuffed would be an understatement :D Feel free to ask to ask any questions, might try and scrape together a diary this weekend.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Sturgg101

Sturgg101 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Hey! Well done passing your PRMC. I need to get mine booked in within next 6 weeks. What was your 1.5 mile return. And gym test scores before going down? Cheers

3. Lurch

Lurch Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Cheers mate, 1.5 mile return was 9:30 on the day. Before going down I was on about 12.5 vo2, 45 press-ups, 65 sit-ups and 10 pull-ups. Nothing impressive like and I was hoping to go down with better scores but didn't want to delay it anymore. Best of luck on yours.

4. Sturgg101

Sturgg101 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Well done pal. Did anyone pass prmc with a 1.5 return more than 9 min 30? And how many miles were you running before goin down some people tell me you need to be running 8 miles whereas other people say no more than 5

5. Lurch

Lurch Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Yeah there were a few lads with mid-high 10 mins return that passed but obviously they made up the points in different areas.
    Most I was doing was running was around 5 but I did do quite a few longer fast walks, maybe doing 8 would have been better for me but either way I was at the front for most of the endurance course. I will definitely be upping the mileage before RT though.

6. Jaykay2343

Jaykay2343 Royal Marines Commando

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Congratulations mate, you will be on cloud 9 now. Enjoy having a few days rest, and get some beers and junk food in you this weekend as you will have earnt it!

• Like Like x 3
    • Hoofin Hoofin x 1
  7. Armyboy19

Armyboy19 New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    What training plan did you use in preparation?

8. Lurch

Lurch Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    • Like Like x 1