Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

PRMC PASS 19/11/2019

Discussion in 'PRMC Diaries' started by Canty95, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Canty95

Canty95 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Alright gents, I was on this prmc and passed!! Been re-capping and thinking about how this forum helped allot, having said that I’m not *text deleted* do a diary as they all pretty much nail it but I will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have!! Literally anything as I went into it like a rabbit in the headlights haha! Nice one!

• Like Like x 3
  2. HEF_RM

HEF_RM Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Congrats mate! Any extra phys? how was your bottom field and endurance course?

3. Canty95

Canty95 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Thanks mate! We got extra phys yeah but I’d say it was never anything that would effect your performance on prmc! Got burpees a few times for hands in pockets in the rain so that was exciting!!

Bottom field was allot harder than I thought but so doable, confidence test was cheeky and the little races you do round each obstacle when your practicing them were cheeky too. The 'extra phys' after was horrible but aslong as you don’t give up your fine, it was just a hard phys session really!

Endurance course was interesting to say the least, it was Baltic! Then straight into peters pool and that was discgusting as I couldn’t catch my breath. Then onto pays to be a winner, id suggest winning this as you get a nice little break. Then again just stick with it and don’t wrap and you’ll be fine.

ONE BIG TIP: should have practiced carry’s...they were so much harder than I imagined

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. HEF_RM

HEF_RM Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Cheers mate! Just comparing to mine! But a good insight for other people! When you looking to start training? I’m on the 27th of jan if you are?

5. StrSam

StrSam Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Got my prmc starting today. Preparing myself for the cold!-nailbiting-

6. Armyboy19

Armyboy19 New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    What fitness plan did you follow before PRMC?

• Hoofin Hoofin x 1
  7. Canty95

Canty95 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Definitely mate, I’m on the 10th Feb so I’ll see you down lympstone mate

8. Canty95

Canty95 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    How you feeling about it mate?

9. Canty95

Canty95 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    So I did 4/5 milers on the sand dunes and pinewoods near me, a park run every Saturday, I did spinning and then ran home about 2 miles, I did hill sprint sessions and 800m sprints and then a long run (8miles ish) pretty much every week. Just whatever I felt like really, i did my sessions depending on how I felt. Just did every session to my best effort! I’d always do the sprints and stuff in between a 4/5 miler or somet so i was tired, pretty much it mate really. Just ran relatively fast over uneven terrain and up hills, I think that’s the one

• Like Like x 1
  10. HelmundOfWest

HelmundOfWest New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Did you get a medical check up at any point on PRMC?

11. StrSam

StrSam Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Nope although we did have a lecture from a medic but he was fine with everything, was just there to give advice and ask questions

12. HelmundOfWest

HelmundOfWest New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Okay sound mate cheers for that