Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

PRMC pass this week

Discussion in 'Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site' started by Breeze2, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Jack247

Jack247 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Congrats on the pass @Breeze2

Your start date is 20th of April, thats nearly a 3 month wait is that normal?

I’ve got my PRMC on the 28th Jan. I’m 30 years old and wanted to crack on a little sooner than that, providing everything goes smooth.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  2. Johnwayne

Johnwayne Active Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    @Jack247 im happy to here there are some more older guys giving this a shot. What’s your fitness currently like?

All the best to the rest of you men that passed!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Breeze2

Breeze2 Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    If I’m honest I can’t Remember the exact time I got but I think I was somewhere in the middle of all that passed it. Yeah he was the bloke I partnered up with in the gym, he smashed the tests but day 2 is a while different game

4. Breeze2

Breeze2 Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Cheers pal, the intake can depend on a lot of factors. They said that for us it could be 2 or 3 months but because it’s going to be around Easter leave we’d probably be starting afterwards. A few of us asked for a middle of March start date but they gave us all April, straight after leave

• Like Like x 1
  5. Breeze2

Breeze2 Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Cheers mate was gutted to see yourself and the other lads go, you smashed the first day. You’ve 100% got it in you for the next go, hopefully see you around ctc at some point in the future

6. aliens-do-exist

aliens-do-exist Well-Known Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    hi what is NFCI? do you find many men suffer coming from hot climates? any tips? When we left it was 36 degrees and humid as!!

7. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

Non Freezing Cold Injuries. Plenty of information about the condition available online.

A friend of mine who lives in Malibu, California visits annually. She wraps up against "the cold" on the warmest of English summer days.