PRMC Pass

name

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
alright mate just wondering what scores you get on day 1?

Woods115

Reaction score
if you were doing it again what different exercises would you have focused on more.

1409jb

Reaction score
if you were doing it again what different exercises would you have focused on more.
Probably would have worked more on my upper body strength and fartlec training for assault course. I prepared quite well I thought.

Nella94

Reaction score
Congrats mate. When will you be given your start date for RT?

AngryArgie

Reaction score
What were your scores like mate?
And how did the training team treat you ie was there a lot of bend and stretch going on outside of the endurance and assault course or was it more relaxed than you thought it would be?

Well done with the pass mate

Woods115

Reaction score
Probably would have worked more on my upper body strength and fartlec training for assault course. I prepared quite well I thought.
Fair enough mate good luck in RT, i've seen a few people on here say take a different set of running shoes for the bleep test as the gym floor is slippy? is it worth buying some for it or would you say that it's not that bad?

JTech

Reaction score
Fair enough mate good luck in RT, i've seen a few people on here say take a different set of running shoes for the bleep test as the gym floor is slippy? is it worth buying some for it or would you say that it's not that bad?
You’ll be sound. 38(edited) lads on my prmc and no one slipped. I’d imagine people are claiming to “slip” as an excuse.

Jaykay2343

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
You’ll be sound. 38(edited) lads on my prmc and no one slipped. I’d imagine people are claiming to “slip” as an excuse.
It is ironic that the only people who say it was slippy were the one's that failed.

1409jb

Reaction score
Yeah mate, the floor is not really slippy at all. I didn’t find any problems with it. Unless your wearing socks you should be fine :)