Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

PRMC/ Phys funnys

Discussion in 'PRMC Dates - Discuss with others on your PRMC' started by Canty95, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Canty95

Canty95 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Firstly apologies if it’s the wrong section

Wanted to hear some funny/ embarrassing or even any mad situations you’ve found yourself in whilst on prmc or just cracking phys In your local area? I’ll start like.

I was running on the sand dunes the other day, approaching two ladys and my foot clipped a tree in the ground, caught some pretty mad air and landed not far in front of these lady’s dogs. They giggled and helped me up but Jesus Christ i felt a right fool

Coming up to prmc for me so would be good to hear some funny ones regardIng that but please, fire away

2. HotelBravoMike

HotelBravoMike Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    I have a fair few funny ones but the one I like to tell people (other than being the only *text deleted* to fall off the monkey bars on PRMC) is mistakenly trusting a fart in the last sprint of a practice BFT...

• Hoofin Hoofin x 5
  3. Canty95

Canty95 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    No way! There both mad story’s hahaha thanks for sharing them! Brave trusting a fart on a Bft like

4. Smolly

Smolly New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Day 3 of selection, starting with a 'extra phys' on bottom field. Everyone has drunk alot to prevent dehydration. By the end we were hanging out and have lost a few lads. A couple of the guys said they pissed themselves in the tank cause they really needed it and would've got extra phys is they would've asked to go. Fair enough. One guy chirps up and says he pissed himself while being carried over his oppos shoulder. Everyone goes quiet. Then bursts out laughing. His oppo is turbo threaders and goes on about it the rest of the course.

• Like Like x 5
    • Hoofin Hoofin x 2
  5. Canty95

Canty95 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Brilliant, mans *text deleted* do what a mans *text deleted* do

• Like Like x 2
  6. HotelBravoMike

HotelBravoMike Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    definitely a regretful decision. PRMC is in just over a week and the food at CTC goes through me, just hoping its not *text deleted* happen then. Can imagine the 'extra phys' Id get for putting my hand up: "Corporal, I've *text deleted* myself".

• Like Like x 2
  7. BillyTheKid

BillyTheKid Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Couple lads on my course picked up each others odd boot when getting ready for the endurance course, on the bus on the return back to camp they pointed out to us they had done the endurance course with 2 left/right boots on each man hahaha

• Like Like x 3
    • Hoofin Hoofin x 1
  8. Rob20

Rob20 Royal Marines Commando

Eyebrows!?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Canty95

Canty95 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Made me day that ! Absolute madness they still did it

10. BillyTheKid

BillyTheKid Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Gen, sat on the bus on the way back to camp pissing at their pair of boots curving the same way

• Hoofin Hoofin x 1
  11. Private_Ryan

Private_Ryan New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Do hill sprints quite a bit up a public path, first few times pushed it a bit far and threw up, tried to warn some dog walkers about my vomit being spread down the hill but in a state of exhaustion I think I just looked like a bit of a spiceheads.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hoofin Hoofin x 1
  12. 03092014

03092014 Royal Marines Commando

This is a painful read.

• Like Like x 2
    • Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
    • Nailed It Nailed It x 1
  13. MEfan19

MEfan19 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC