PRMC/PJFT Fitness advice...

tacticalfitness

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I am strength and conditioning coach currently helping folks looking to become Royal Marines or join other sections of the forces/emergency services that require high levels of physical fitness. I provide individual programmes and/or generic programmes for lads looking to get past the PRMC and into recruit training! I have worked with ex and currently serving lads as well.

Not looking to just simply sell programmes, any advice needed on training I am happy to help. Mainly because I have come across a lot of young lads causing themselves real damage in their efforts to get fit for joining the forces.

Any advice needed about building the foundation needed to pass those test on PRMC, shoot!

Regards

T

Caversham

RM Commando, Crossed The Bar 13/12/2020
Reaction score
As @Ninja_Stoker has already pointed out to you, this forum does not promote companies or individuals who wish to sell products or advice to those who aspire to become Royal Marines.

Should you wish to offer free advice, along with other proven plans from those who have achieved their aims, then no problems.

Please make sure you adhere to this policy.

Alan