Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

PRMC Points explained

Discussion in 'Stickies/Frequently Asked Questions' started by Ninja_Stoker, May 28, 2017.

1. dolly

dolly New Member

App Stage:
    Awaiting selection after AIB pass
    This has had me confused for some time. I've had people tell me you should achieve 60 - 85 situps in under two minutes, and 50 - 60 pressups in the same time. But when I listen to the audio tapes where you do it to the bleep, the situps for example take three minutes for the bleeps to reach 85, so do you go by the bleeps, or not?

2. dolly

dolly New Member

App Stage:
    Awaiting selection after AIB pass
    Scratch the above, if I had been observant I would have noticed you had already answered that question...sorry!

• Like Like x 1
  3. PotentialBootneck

PotentialBootneck New Member

Does this still stand? And do they still perform repetitions to the beep?

4. PotentialBootneck

RMFA On the PRMC....is the bleep test 15 or 20 metres? I’ve been training 20m

5. JTech

JTech Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    20m

6. PotentialBootneck

Happy days, practiced at 4am this morning and hit 11.1.
    Any training methods to improve stamina and endurance to help increase that effort? Because That was flat out as a best effort and I’m wanting a higher score

7. Surfbum

Surfbum Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    HIIT training. It's all about getting that heart rate up as quickly as possible and holding it for a long as possible. 6x best effort sprints for 30 secs, jogging inbetween reps to lower heart rate. That combined with your road running will see the biggest difference but any cardio sport in time will increase your VO2 max.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Daffs

Daffs New Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    @ Ninja_stoker is this PDF still valid for today ? Nothing has changed? As I see the initial post is quiet old. Many thanks.

9. MassamanDave

MassamanDave Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Did mine last week and from what I can see, nothing has changed!

• Like Like x 1