PRMC Points

LCRC

Reaction score
I have my PRMC in 5 weeks and I obviously want to pass I was just looking at the point system and guessing what I might get but don’t know what points are for each mark?
Was just wondering does anyone know what a C pass is what a B and an A is?

RunningFree09

Reaction score
guessing what I might get but don’t know what points are for each

Honestly mate, don't bother trying to guess your points, as you won't be able to do it on the day. I'm presuming you know the required standards? Aim to smash them not just pass them! If you do that then you won't need to 'guess' you will know you've passed.

LCRC

Reaction score
Honestly mate, don't bother trying to guess your points, as you won't be able to do it on the day. I'm presuming you know the required standards? Aim to smash them not just pass them! If you do that then you won't need to 'guess' you will know you've passed.
Yeah, I didn’t mean by what I guess. I know what I can achieve at the moment and I based that off what I get on my worst days. I’m building on my stats as much as I can. Just trying to prepare as much as I can

MozzaLUFC

Reaction score
16 for a C, 21 for a B, and 26 for an A, I would recommend not attempting a PRMC until you know you can achieve at least a grade B pass