PRMC Question.

will

Reaction score
i think the lowest level you have to get to is level 10 i think

mr_kiwi1

Reaction score
Depends on your physcometric results, if you score badly you need 11, you do alright then 10 is a pass

Zefan

Reaction score
Depends on your physcometric results, if you score badly you need 11, you do alright then 10 is a pass

You sure this is right? I would have thought they'd separate mental performance and physical ability!

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
No mate, Mr Kiwi is correct, if you score poorly on the physcometric tests though still achieve a pass enabling you to attend prmc, then higher results are required for you to pass prmc.

Zefan

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't know that!

Does it apply to press up/pull up/sit up scores as well?

PrmcOjay

Reaction score
:question: i dunno but im finishing college soon and my teachers were up at lympstone last week and said most prm's got between levels 12-13

:)

flump1

Reaction score
i got level 10 point something trhink it was 10.8 and passed. so id say level 10, just remember dont stop untill they tell you too, even if your missing the line on the bleep. just keep going

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
yes guys most will do around 12-13,

Plus you can still get to level 13 and fail if you don't do well in the other tests.

And you can still pass if you get level 9 and do exceptionally well in others.

That's what the staff at Lympstone will tell you, and it's spot on. So don't read anything into scores for this. As what tends to happen is people get a minimum score in their heads and sometimes give up when they get to it thinking they are safe.

The only pass or fail criteria test is the 3 miler.

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
recieved my RMAD date today! well worried its only just over a month away and i can do just 20 pressups. and my 3 miler will suck! do u think i can improve these for then

(sorry for hyjacking post mate)