prmc question

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
just a quick one chaps, what clothes do you wear when you just knocking about. i know when not in gym kit or combats your in smart civvies etc but i was wondering what you wear when you get down on the first day, do you stay in smart civvies till bed, do you change into gym kit to clean your digs etc.

just thinking if i only bring two sets of gym kit, they gona get *text deleted**text deleted*ed in the gym test and i dont wana put honking kit back on to clean accomo etc.

cheers lads

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
oh yeah and was aiming to get there for 3 oclock or would 2 oclock be better.

i know there *text deleted**text deleted*e questions lads but im starting to twitch and just want to make sure im 100% with everything.

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yea just take anothr set of gym gear you can wear around the grots, i would get there at 2, you will be amoungst the first people there probably but gives you a chance to get the right kit. and chill out for a bit before scran.

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The earlier you get there the longer you will be waiting for everyone else to arrive. Follow the train times given to you by your AFCO and get there at the given time (remember to check them though as they are sometimes wrong). If you are last and there isnt enough kit or its not your size the Corporals will get more from the stores.

Smart civvies will be worn until the end of the working day and once that is over you will want to go to bed so you wont need extra clothes but its a good idea to have spare PT kit to wear while sorting your kit out between showering and bed.