PRMC Recommendations, not about fitness.

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
What's recommended to take to PRMC?

Would like just a general list of what to take, really.

Thanks.

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
take 3 towels...and foot towel to dry your feet...i was showering about 4 times a day....

robj

Reaction score
if you're a light sleeper then take ear plugs!

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Good call! I'll go get me some of them now.

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Take plenty of LARGE plasters!!, for big bas*ard blisters you may get on bottom field, it's taken me 4 weeks to recover from them!!

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
jamie.english said:
*text deleted*, on the back of the ankles?
Yeah mate, having a size 10 for me left foot and a 11 for me right i could only manage to get one sock on been a 12!! and for some stupid reason i decided to wear the brand new woolly socks they gave us!!

Big mistake, as i pulled me sock off the skin that came with it was crazy!! was nearly to the bone! :*text deleted*:

Still gave me a good reason to not exercise and drink for the past month!! :*text deleted*: :*text deleted*:

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Damn that's crazy.

I suppose you get a brand new pair once you pass PRMC, right?

Indeed, a good excuse to drink!

I love it when the doctor says drink plenty of fluids :wink:

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
jamie.english said:
I suppose you get a brand new pair once you pass PRMC, right?:
Yeah mate that need an awful lot of work doing to them!

jamie.english said:
I love it when the doctor says drink plenty of fluids :wink:
Love it mate, was even on anti-biotics for the infection i got, she said "yeah, good news you can drink on these", 5 hours later i threw up out the bedroom window and have a funny feeling i may have pis*ed on the rug in me room, hence the smell!! :*text deleted*: luckily i have dogs to blame!! ha ha

The rug is no more! :*text deleted*:

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i saw them blisters and they was bad *text deleted*. make sure you have at least 3 shirts some people went down there with 1 and must felt really uncomftable

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I smashed my thumb in the summer while I was living in America, they put me on some anti-biotics so it wouldn't get infected.

My very last day of being on them, i went out on the lake with friends and drank about a half bottle of captain morgan rum and puked everywhere. never puked with alcohol before. I blamed it on the medication!

Tip: don't put your thumb between a nail and hammer. Sounds dumb, i know. The nail had a dodgy head, it was at an angle, so it slipped off and made perfect contact with the tip of my thumb. lost the nail and fractured the tip.