Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

PRMC Score Sheet

Discussion in 'Training Methods and Diet Suggestions' started by HEF_RM, May 14, 2019.

1. HEF_RM

HEF_RM Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Sorry if this has been posted before!

Has anyone got the new PRMC scoresheet photo? its changed from when I last completed mine to the letter grading system,

Cheers

H

2. sbradb

sbradb Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    63893FA9-8740-464B-BCAF-1715BD79901D.png 034FC7B8-B3CA-427B-B867-3858B05EEDC9.png

Be aware that this may actually be out of date by now. It’s the most up-to-date I can find though.

• Like Like x 2
  3. DynaMo

DynaMo New Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    seen on a diary the other day they apparently don't grade you anymore, however attending a recent RMAD they explained the above system to us, so I'd believe the pass score still works out the same.

4. Surfbum

Surfbum Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    They don't.

It's simply pass or fail, if you're there on Friday you have passed. There is a special mention to the lads that have received an A mark though.

That's what the RSM mentioned to us anyway. I believe they just focus on the lads struggling to meet the minimum after the gym tests.

5. Sly3

Sly3 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Good to know, I never liked the grading system, but as long as your at the end it doesn’t matter how you get your lid.

• Winner Winner x 1